Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLRP.tv: Online -- Your LoL Community Web TV Channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

12-13-2011

Quote:
squirrelCake:
i think its cause magic damage is limited by cooldowns and attack damage can do masive damage in such little time: crits, 2.5 as etc.

Yeah I guess. It's just a bit annoying because it doesn't matter how much more auto attack does if you're dead in the first spell cycle anyway.

Nikodemius

12-13-2011

Quote:
squirrelCake:
i think its cause magic damage is limited by cooldowns and attack damage can do masive damage in such little time: crits, 2.5 as etc.

This. I recall a red saying something to these effects a few months ago.

JailBate

12-13-2011

usual tank build usually get about 3k hp, 200 armor 130 mr or something. maybe a bit more armor. thats on a more balanced damage team.

Dopants

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Aand in comes Tryndamere.

Bergtau

12-13-2011

Also Champion base armor is higher at 18.

Gokias

12-13-2011

Play MF!

Bergtau

12-13-2011

Hey guys, the more viewers, the more giveaways. Also, the faster this thread gets to page 350 with constructive posts, the faster the giveaway(translates to more giveaways).

squirrelCake

12-13-2011

armor increases with lv becasue the minions ad increases throughout the game other wise super minions would be able to solo casters
mr stays the same as you level up cause unless chmaps build ap they arent dealing any extra magic damage

Insomniacs

12-13-2011

epic. straight epic! right here at lolrp@own3d.tv

Serafan

12-13-2011

el bumpo