Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Groups to play with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treshure

12-11-2011

Hello. On youtube I see groups of 5 people who are about all the same age who play LoL competitively together. It seems really fun that everyone is English and works together, so I would like to do that. We could gather a group of 5 on Skype to play together:

Skype Name: Jason.trackter
Timezone: Pacific coast Timezone, (USA).
In-Game Level: 19

Anyone?

Laquert

12-12-2011

There is a problem with your premise.

You are not summoner level 30.

It's sad, but true. Until you are level 30 and have rune pages for all the roles in the game, no one is going to risk bringing you into a ranked game.

Try General Discussion, and say you're hoping to play competitively but are leveling up to 30 with normals.

Eziodjinn

12-14-2011

I don't think having rune page for every role in the game is a requirement to play ranked.. You only need 1 rune page for one role hoss. And 14 champs..