Rammus Taunts Everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaysky0

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Your sister is hotter.

EDIT: Last night some of my friends posted your original video for our citys' League of Legends group on facebook and when I tried to watch it you had it on private. Then we wondered why you would make a video the community would like private. Good to see you changed your mind or did whatever you did and re-uploaded it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudCarry

Senior Member

12-11-2011

not bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sawsers

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Karma's is the best

"Yeah, wait, who are you"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StephanosRex

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysky0 View Post
Your sister is hotter.

EDIT: Last night some of my friends posted your original video for our citys' League of Legends group on facebook and when I tried to watch it you had it on private. Then we wondered why you would make a video the community would like private. Good to see you changed your mind or did whatever you did and re-uploaded it.
Yeah uh, that copy that got around was actually a test cut that was for one or two people to check out. I ****ed up when I uploaded it and left it public, then IMMEDIATELY fell asleep. It apparently when viral while I was sleeping :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnium

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanosThaine View Post
Yeah uh, that copy that got around was actually a test cut that was for one or two people to check out. I ****ed up when I uploaded it and left it public, then IMMEDIATELY fell asleep. It apparently when viral while I was sleeping :C
Hey, this is LoLReport's community manager, and we made a thread to promote your video before we saw that you had your own thread! Sorry!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StephanosRex

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnium View Post
Hey, this is LoLReport's community manager, and we made a thread to promote your video before we saw that you had your own thread! Sorry!!
Don't worry, lol. No attention is bad attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnium

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanosThaine View Post
Don't worry, lol. No attention is bad attention.
*Ok.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeffreykins

Member

12-11-2011

can some one explain the mord taunt? i dont get it =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Ok


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffreykins View Post
can some one explain the mord taunt? i dont get it =(
Morde es #1 huehuehuehue BR#1