Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which 2 heroes should I buy? (only select 2 max, please)

Corki 33 56.9%
Kennen 33 56.9%
Karthus 44 75.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 58 .

Which 2 heroes should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phorest

07-08-2010

Hi, I have enough for 2 6300 heroes, and I'm not sure which I want to buy.

I've narrowed it down to Corki, Kennen and Karthus, but not sure which 2 I should get. I've seen Corki and looks very fun to play, I know he has a steep learning curve but I'm fine with that. I've played Kennen, which was in the first week I started playing when he was free. I found that he was fun and active to play, however I'm not sure if he's any good apart from stomping other newbies(I came from HoN so it was easy to stomp them). Lastly, I've seen Karthus' and played with them and he looks relatively easy and can get good scores, however I don't know if he's very fun to play or if he's just a "stomp" hero but not very viable in higher ELO's.

I hope you guys can help me out here and thanks for any help that you can give me. Please don't suggest any other heroes as these are the ones I've chosen, so you don't need to waste your time on any other heroes ^_^.

tl;dr : Buy 2 heroes, Corki, Kennen and/or Karthus and reasons.

IndomitusRex

07-08-2010

My recommendation would be Corki and Kennen. Corki is powerful when played right, team and skill dependent. And he has a hilarious death sound (hope you don't hear it too often). Kennen is pretty solid, fun mechanics, though I don't think he's quite as competitive. I've seen a few very good Kennen's, and he has a pretty solid skill set.

Karthus, by comparison, I find kind of boring. His only real big-ticket skill is his ult. Every thing else is just for picking away at people, though his slow is pretty useful.

malphismia

07-08-2010

don't get kennen until you see his upcoming buffs, then decide if he's good or not from there

phorest

07-08-2010

Is Kennen being buffed in season 1?

TigerTunes

07-08-2010

kennen is okay .. why cant people understand that.

heroes like udyr needs a fix much more

cryjack

07-08-2010

I think u should earn some more and buy all 3

Caanon

07-08-2010

If you think Kennen is ok and that Udyr needs a buff. You need to take a closer look at this game, and if you consider yourself decent at it. Kennen is one of the hero I queue dodge along with Teemo.

Bro.

GM Bushido Brown

07-08-2010

kennen for sure maybe karthus requiem can be a ridiculous skill sometimes pop it after team fights whether your team won or loss you can get 2-3 kills save your team from getting all the towers pushed in while your team is dead. corki is strong when played well hes similar to ezreal in regards to the steep learning curve but high rewards when you get good.

phorest

07-08-2010

I've decided that I will definately buy Corki, however I get mixed comments about Kennen and Karthus. Some say that Kennen is bad and some say that he is fun and effective. People also say that Karthus is effective but boring to play in the long run and has only a few good spells.

Also, I think I may have posted this in the wrong section, but not sure. If I have, please move it to the correct one .

paij

07-08-2010

Why do you have to buy hero's that cost 6300?? that doesn't mean they are the best or anything wait a week or so and they may go down in price.