CDE Dreamteam?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Internet Goblin

12-10-2011

When is the last time a team has owned so hard? They just seemed like they were on a complete different level. USA!

The best top landers are the ones who split push like bosses. Everyone just seemed like they couldn't fail no matter what happened.

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Why anyone thinks/thought CLG is/was good is honestly beyond me. They only won (once) because there was pretty much zero contenders. **** is getting real now. CDE brought their A game and deserved that win.

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
Why anyone thinks/thought CLG is/was good is honestly beyond me. They only won (once) because there was pretty much zero contenders. **** is getting real now. CDE brought their A game and deserved that win.
CLG is a good team, they just have some problems like any other team.

Reilwin

12-11-2011

You realize CLG and CDE in WCG were actually a mix of CLG, TSM and Epik members? Somebody please correct me if I missed members of another team in there.

Gagaters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

I thought this also, about CDE being a strong team like... yeah, Just yeah.
Saint = Good Jungler
Regi = Strong Solo mid
Xpecial/Chauster = Supporting like a boss
Doublelift = Very Strong AD player (Dat Vayne... So strong)
Dyrus = /l all day

Skado

12-11-2011

CLG kinda gifted the tournament to CDE.

CDE Bans - Morg/Kennen/Nunu

Siegfryd

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
Why would anyone think that CLG is bad when they lose once but have won most of the Season 2 tournaments is beyond me.

d4n0wnz

12-11-2011

CLG CA and CLG are different.

otirruborez

12-11-2011

fnatic during their last tournament win? they played against the best of the best as well, not against teams that existed just for one tournament and restricted to small countries.

the only real team that was in wcg was millenium, and they're not around anymore.

when comparing country to country usa is usually going to win because they can fit the best from the server on a couple teams. you can't do the same for european countries.

so yes, usa > other solo countries, but what will they do against sk, fnatic, aaa, empire, sypher, al, etc.

Merana

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
fnatic during their last tournament win? they played against the best of the best as well, not against teams that existed just for one tournament and restricted to small countries.

the only real team that was in wcg was millenium, and they're not around anymore.

when comparing country to country usa is usually going to win because they can fit the best from the server on a couple teams. you can't do the same for european countries.

so yes, usa > other solo countries, but what will they do against sk, fnatic, aaa, empire, sypher, al, etc.
If last year is any indication, they will stomp them 2-0 using aoe comp =x