WCG grand finals CDE vs Poland recording

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tekano

12-11-2011

Why every ****ing korean, ********, wapanese has to SHOUT instead of talk, that's the most annoying language ever...
EDIT: This language filter just censored "china.man" without the dot...

phatAaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

bump. but **** u korean haters

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

CLG vs Poland and CLG vs France was more intense IMO. Of course the grudge match of CDE vs Dignitas was fun to watch. That kick.

Tekano

12-11-2011

lawl, butthurt. I never said I hate them, I respect them for their level of development and how much they are ahead with technology. I just don't get why they can't pronounce normally just yell...

Fivezhot

12-11-2011

stream so poor :/ link to second game?

Opachopp

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekano View Post
lawl, butthurt. I never said I hate them, I respect them for their level of development and how much they are ahead with technology. I just don't get why they can't pronounce normally just yell...
like a lot of Americans do too?

Nightsurvive101

Recruiter

12-11-2011

phreak, who is beast at commenting, could learn a few tricks from those korean dude.

I mean look at 3/4 finals in english and finals in korean. You rly see who is the professional when it comes to bringing hype and such.