Vayne Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aluminumfoil

12-10-2011

In response to all of the Vayne OP threads, I would like to give my opinion on a certain champion that I think is a huge counter to her but also a champion that deserves more play.

I just played against a Alistar + Vayne bot and decided to play Corki since he is free this week.

Without even realizing it, I had a huge advantage because of my counters to Al's + Vayne's ult. Q > Vayne, and Passive > Ali.

TL;DR - PLAY MORE CORKI! EXCELLENT BOT LANER!

All Day Terror

12-10-2011

I feel Caitlyn does well against her since she doesn't need to get within her range to harass and she has some nice zoning utilities.

DrDirty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I feel like anyone with a nuke that can kill her in one shot works wonders. (Veiger)

LoveOfProfit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Is this thread really a thing?

Almost all the popular AD carries destroy Vayne in lane, as she's terribly squishy. Just don't get yourself stunned into a wall. After that, AP bursts hard counter her.

Yeasters

12-10-2011

everyone botlane does well vs vayne, she is by far the weakest lane next to ashe in that regard. Walls aren't your friend and gg.

LoveOfProfit

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey Mcgee View Post
everyone botlane does well vs vayne, she is by far the weakest lane next to ashe in that regard. Walls aren't your friend and gg.
Haha! Ninja'd!

Shortshrift

12-10-2011

Pick Cait. Deny Vayne hard. Win game.

aluminumfoil

12-10-2011

I don't visit the forum much and I just saw a lot of QQ about Vayne. Just voicing my opinion.

Also for Corki love <3

Kaio Fernandes

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluminumfoil View Post
In response to all of the Vayne OP threads, I would like to give my opinion on a certain champion that I think is a huge counter to her but also a champion that deserves more play.

I just played against a Alistar + Vayne bot and decided to play Corki since he is free this week.

Without even realizing it, I had a huge advantage because of my counters to Al's + Vayne's ult. Q > Vayne, and Passive > Ali.

TL;DR - PLAY MORE CORKI! EXCELLENT BOT LANER!
You do realize that phosporus bomb doesn't reveals stealth right? It is like Kog's ult or talon's E, not like Cait/Nida traps.

Vodkah

12-10-2011

an arrow. to the face