Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


i think i've found a 'main' for bot--cassi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisposableGod

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Master Tactician and General of the Northern Front, Jericho Swain! Accepts your challenge in bottom lane and demands to see you on in the Crystal Scar!!

Ya I been playin Swain down there when I don't feel like Urgot or Yorick. He can't push a wave to to well until 6. But if you can harass the enemy champ into submission you can take your time on the creep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-11-2011

i'd imagine that swain is too matchup dependent--seems like he can get shutdown by a number of popular bots since his range is pretty short. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want ryze or malz over swain unless he was a really good counter to someone--is he?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patman Teh Great

Junior Member

12-11-2011

I've never been against a Cass bot, but I hardly ever lose bot as Malz. Usually I can push out most Heimers, unless they're really good. Then that ends up as a stalemate until either side gets gank. Singed has given me trouble before too, just because it takes so long to take him down, while his gas is going over all the minions. Sure you have the range advantage, but there's not much you can do when he just charges you :\ I might try Cass though, used to do decently with her on SR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Fingerer:
I don't see why Cass has problems with AP sion >.>

You can equally kill creeps just as fast as him...Q is spammable and W deals a **** ton to immobile targets (Creeps fighting each other). Q is also a 900 range nuke...

I don't either, that's why I'm wondering if anyone else has problems with AP sion. Have you fought him on Cass?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosBloodterfly

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Patman Teh Great:
I've never been against a Cass bot, but I hardly ever lose bot as Malz. Usually I can push out most Heimers, unless they're really good. Then that ends up as a stalemate until either side gets gank. Singed has given me trouble before too, just because it takes so long to take him down, while his gas is going over all the minions. Sure you have the range advantage, but there's not much you can do when he just charges you :\ I might try Cass though, used to do decently with her on SR.


I had trouble with talon as Malz. Until I built AD malz. Huehue. I don't think I've ever lost a straight 1v1 as AD malz (including Cass).

You can pretty much 100-0 the tankiest people with ult + 2 voidlings, you build Frozen Hammer/Atmas, so you're pretty **** tanky, and voidlings are tanky enough so that they don't get randomly killed. I've only had some problems with ranged AD carries that reach critical mass (mostly vayne and her stealth preventing me from combing her first), and even those you can combo down if you're good.

So if you see AD malz, kill voidlings before he ults you and those voidlings start doing 500 DPS each (~300 AD x ~1.5AS)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosBloodterfly

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Justaire:
I don't either, that's why I'm wondering if anyone else has problems with AP sion. Have you fought him on Cass?


AP sion creates problems because his stun/burst is too strong. Mostly the stun. Although you usually see AD sion in dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

logg

Recruiter

12-11-2011

Malz beats Cass, but Cass destroys the current popular bots (Ryze, Yorick, Heimer)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisposableGod

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
i'd imagine that swain is too matchup dependent--seems like he can get shutdown by a number of popular bots since his range is pretty short. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want ryze or malz over swain unless he was a really good counter to someone--is he?



He is definatly not the BEST pick. BUT, for me that is part of the fun. Sometimes I got pushed right out. Had a Fizz shove me out no issues the other day. My buddy took over for a bit while I went top and roamed. I came back like 8 lvls later and just rolled over that Fizz. So maybe Swain isn't best pick, but he's a fun pick always for me. Between him, Renekton and Ezreal as my favorite champ. But ya for me it's how much fun did I have, and Swain is fun to play. Always a challenge and I feel great when I can push a "better" pick out of lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
ChaosBloodterfly:
AP sion creates problems because his stun/burst is too strong. Mostly the stun. Although you usually see AD sion in dominion.

So is it best to just avoid him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

12-11-2011

So according to the Bottom lane counter pick list on DominateDominion, counters for Cass are Yorick, Kayle, and Graves. I haven't updated the list of Cass counter yet though because I have yet to play her, but hopefully that gives you some sort of an idea.