i think i've found a 'main' for bot--cassi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisposableGod

12-11-2011

Master Tactician and General of the Northern Front, Jericho Swain! Accepts your challenge in bottom lane and demands to see you on in the Crystal Scar!!

Ya I been playin Swain down there when I don't feel like Urgot or Yorick. He can't push a wave to to well until 6. But if you can harass the enemy champ into submission you can take your time on the creep.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-11-2011
6 of 7 Riot Posts

i'd imagine that swain is too matchup dependent--seems like he can get shutdown by a number of popular bots since his range is pretty short. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want ryze or malz over swain unless he was a really good counter to someone--is he?

Patman Teh Great

12-11-2011

I've never been against a Cass bot, but I hardly ever lose bot as Malz. Usually I can push out most Heimers, unless they're really good. Then that ends up as a stalemate until either side gets gank. Singed has given me trouble before too, just because it takes so long to take him down, while his gas is going over all the minions. Sure you have the range advantage, but there's not much you can do when he just charges you :\ I might try Cass though, used to do decently with her on SR.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerer View Post
I don't see why Cass has problems with AP sion >.>

You can equally kill creeps just as fast as him...Q is spammable and W deals a **** ton to immobile targets (Creeps fighting each other). Q is also a 900 range nuke...
I don't either, that's why I'm wondering if anyone else has problems with AP sion. Have you fought him on Cass?

ChaosBloodterfly

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patman Teh Great View Post
I've never been against a Cass bot, but I hardly ever lose bot as Malz. Usually I can push out most Heimers, unless they're really good. Then that ends up as a stalemate until either side gets gank. Singed has given me trouble before too, just because it takes so long to take him down, while his gas is going over all the minions. Sure you have the range advantage, but there's not much you can do when he just charges you :\ I might try Cass though, used to do decently with her on SR.
I had trouble with talon as Malz. Until I built AD malz. Huehue. I don't think I've ever lost a straight 1v1 as AD malz (including Cass).

You can pretty much 100-0 the tankiest people with ult + 2 voidlings, you build Frozen Hammer/Atmas, so you're pretty **** tanky, and voidlings are tanky enough so that they don't get randomly killed. I've only had some problems with ranged AD carries that reach critical mass (mostly vayne and her stealth preventing me from combing her first), and even those you can combo down if you're good.

So if you see AD malz, kill voidlings before he ults you and those voidlings start doing 500 DPS each (~300 AD x ~1.5AS)

ChaosBloodterfly

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
I don't either, that's why I'm wondering if anyone else has problems with AP sion. Have you fought him on Cass?
AP sion creates problems because his stun/burst is too strong. Mostly the stun. Although you usually see AD sion in dominion.

logg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Malz beats Cass, but Cass destroys the current popular bots (Ryze, Yorick, Heimer)

DisposableGod

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'd imagine that swain is too matchup dependent--seems like he can get shutdown by a number of popular bots since his range is pretty short. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want ryze or malz over swain unless he was a really good counter to someone--is he?

He is definatly not the BEST pick. BUT, for me that is part of the fun. Sometimes I got pushed right out. Had a Fizz shove me out no issues the other day. My buddy took over for a bit while I went top and roamed. I came back like 8 lvls later and just rolled over that Fizz. So maybe Swain isn't best pick, but he's a fun pick always for me. Between him, Renekton and Ezreal as my favorite champ. But ya for me it's how much fun did I have, and Swain is fun to play. Always a challenge and I feel great when I can push a "better" pick out of lane.

The LORD saves

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBloodterfly View Post
AP sion creates problems because his stun/burst is too strong. Mostly the stun. Although you usually see AD sion in dominion.
So is it best to just avoid him?

DG TheFeedski

12-11-2011

So according to the Bottom lane counter pick list on DominateDominion, counters for Cass are Yorick, Kayle, and Graves. I haven't updated the list of Cass counter yet though because I have yet to play her, but hopefully that gives you some sort of an idea.