Dear Dominion "Allies"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bearacolypse

Recruiter

12-12-2011

I regularly play Leblanc and I have noticed that people tend to always blame a loss on someone else...Not always but when they do, they decide at the beginning of the match to hate a specific person, for almost no apparent reason.

This being said I have a pretty good W/L ratio, I always queue with my partner in draft so one can expect lower elo teammates to compensate for the premade artificial elo leap.

I generally build Prospectors Ring-> 3 speed boots---->Hextech Sweeper----> Morellos Evil Tome-->Rabadons Deathcap--->Rylais/and or various penetration items

This gets people to constantly complain about "no damage lb" whereas I have 6-15 kills 12-30 assists and 0-4 deaths.

So I tried going back to burst monster Leblanc
Blasting rod/ Arcane Tome--> magic pen boots--->Haunting Guise---> Rabadons Deathcap--->Deathfire Grasp

Then I get this from a teammate "Leblanc why you die so much you have good sustain"....
I reply with "Leblanc is a burst assassin with long cooldowns"
he replies "I mean escape, just press w"
I facepalm and state that "You cannot really escape if you are planning on doing full burst damage."

Seriously people you need to realize that Jukemaster Leblanc cannot insta burst people from full health unless they are Teemo.
Also that Burstmaster Leblanc can not really juke well. At rank 5 her Distortion has a 12 second cooldown without CDR, remember that it doesn't start to cooldown until you reactivate it or it times out so effectively it has a 15 second cooldown. Most fights are decided in less than half this time.

Somehow as a caster with moderate movement speed (2 speed penetration boots) waiting for 15 seconds after the initial juke and/or burst I am supposed to out run those such as Wukong, Shyvana, Singed(tank), Alistar, etc magically. Especially since a lot of these champions build movement speed increasing items and/or runes.

Wukong's dash is on a 8 second cooldown at all ranks.
Shyvana has a movement speed buff(50% rank 5 with diminishing returns) / her ultimate.
Singed always builds 3 speed boots, may pull you back negating a dash done at the same time, and his ultimate(movement speed among other things).
Alistar has a dash knockback(see singed's pullback), a knock up/stun, and almost 100% uptime with no unit collision.

This is just the tip of the iceburg as far as things that a caster without speed or CDR cannot get away from easily.

So please my dear draft pick allies, before you judge, consider that you yourself on your favorite champion must weigh stats and cannot do EVERYTHING at once. You cannot build both AD kog and Ap/proc kog at the same time. You cannot be AD Gangplank and tankplank at the same time. You cannot be support Sona and AS/Proc Sona at the same time. You cannot be AD and AP Sion at the same time.

And I'm not going to treat you like you can.

I'm going to accept that builds have limitations and I hope that you will take the time to realize this as well.

TL;DR, you won't get my point if you don't read all the way through.

Jpeg

12-12-2011

i had an AD leblanc on my team yesterday

i was /not amused

IS1429332aa9b633

12-12-2011

Your build sounds interesting.
+1

I played nearly the same build, except with CDR boots and Haunting Guise early.
But Boots 3 + Sweeper seems a better idea. More health and stealth detection.
Does W trigger the passive?
It seemed it didn't work with Yorick for me... I don't if it's because it was an AoE spell...

Bearacolypse

Recruiter

12-12-2011

People horribly abuse the bushes, and yes your W Distortion does give visibility. With this and masteries I have 34% cooldown reduction, so CDR boots would be over the cap.

Asmonok

12-12-2011

I dont play leblanc personally but I know what OP is refering to. Everytime there is a LeBlanc on my team and we dont win everyone instantly goes to flaming the character.