The good names

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2009

I've always used Dragonglove as my online handle because it's unique and rarely taken. But I realized the other day that I joined the beta early enough that I probably could've gotten a really common awesome name, like Fear or Trust or Jon. I imagine that someone has to have taken Cloud and Sephiroth by now, but I wonder if I could use an extra friend key to create an account named Gundam or Ryu. And wouldn't it be incredible to be playing as Karthus under the handle of Karthus?

If you could go back and pick any name to reserve for yourself even if it's not your usual handle, what would you choose?

SlyGoat

10-04-2009

I'm not 13 so I'd stick with SlyGoat.

Pride3

The Council

10-04-2009

Thanks to you, I just registered it.

requiescat

10-04-2009

^^ win

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

10-04-2009

I hate it when poeple join the beta, and instead of making there names some cool names like Coboose or Grunty, they chose stupid names with numbers in them like... SwordMaster381 or Jon123.

Crobot

10-04-2009

The names you mentioned are not cool or good in any way, because they are not original. Naming yourself after a well established and popular character brands you as a mindless fantard.

Have some freakin pride in your screenname man. :/

Manway

10-04-2009

Man so I should have reserved Legolas instead of L3golas! BLAST!

Edit: The above poster just made me very sad... =-(

SicKisH

Adjudicator

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
I'm not 13 so I'd stick with SlyGoat.
^ This.
Also it's a proven fact people with numbers at the end of their name are bad. (ex: VampireSlayer22)

TombMonkey

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 314159265358979323846264 View Post
Thanks to you, I just registered it.
It must take you quite a while to log on.

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
The names you mentioned are not cool or good in any way, because they are not original. Naming yourself after a well established and popular character brands you as a mindless fantard.

Have some freakin pride in your screenname man. :/
Well, sure if you just wanna rip off something, but there are plenty of good names with no association whatsoever. It's hard to get ahold of these names though because of the popularity. Simple names like Tank, Plague, or DeathFromAbove. You could rip off a few famous brands and be proud of yourself (or realize what a fantard you are), but it's not limited to that.

12345 ... 7