Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flora, Nature's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wildfire Chryxis

12-10-2011

Hey guys, This isn’t originally my idea. But I’ve seen concepts for plant-like champions before. And I drew a doodle of one. Thought I’d try my hand at a physical skillset for the concept.

I present to you: Flora, Nature’s Wrath

I’ve always loved the theme of nature’s power in books, movies, etc. I love that something so miniscule can combine in a mass force and be a true force to reckon with. My idea for Flora is that she would be a tanky ranged support: She would rely partially on her high base health, and partially her innate health regeneration to cast abilities to immobilize and control a situation while dealing magical damage and healing

Passive: for every 5% health missing, Flora gains 1% max health regen per 10 seconds. (Numbers could be totally off, but something along the lines of health regen per missing health since she casts 2 of her spells with health without being gamebreaking-ly Overpowered.

Q: Spore Cloud Target area is infested with spores. Enemies inside the area are slowed and have % of their health dealt as magic damage per second. Area lasts 3 seconds

W: Binding Vine: Skillshot that latches onto enemy champion. The enemy champion is slowed and flora is granted a minor speed boost. Upon Flora being a certain distance away from the target. Target is stunned and dealt minor magic damage. Vine withers and dies after 3 seconds if the stun is not procced(This is sort of along the lines of Leblancs chain, however it is based on distance from the enemy champion. Upon being near the champion at a set distance, the stun will proc.)

E: Flower Power (for lack of a better name :P) Cone based skill that heals a low amount

R: Nature Renewed: Flora transforms in to the tree of life at the cost of ½ her health (or some number) for 4 seconds. This health lost is transferred to her 2 closest allies. Flora becomes immobile [and un-targetable?], but can cast spells without the normal health costs

I think it would be interesting if her skills not only scaled off of ap, but a percentage of bonus health as well. She would operate as sort of an inverted siege tank sort of thing? She would go into a teamfight and siege up in order to reach full potential .
What are your thoughts on this idea? Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated, but keep in mind, this was just for fun

Murkeÿ

12-10-2011

Very nice! Mabye some tweeking but sounds like a fun champ. The only problem I can see is stack health "warmogs" and that R could be alittle op, unless it is split between the two champs say.

3000 hp half that is 1500 split between two champz is.. 750 eh thats not way op!
Deff turn a teamfight

Wildfire Chryxis

12-10-2011

I like her concept myself. Because I feel like a lot of supports are ho-hum basic, but Flora would be more high-risk/reward than other supports. I don't know how she would fit in with the current meta though, seeing as supports don't get cs.

Murkeÿ

12-11-2011

Assists could work instead of cs... though dreadfully tho relying on assists is really bad if team starts to fall apart..
Chryxis!! take a look at my "Holiday teemo!"

Hoodimin

12-11-2011

Even flowers have big ol titties...

Wildfire Chryxis

12-12-2011

I didn't think they were that big. That's not really what I was going for o.O

Lord Hiryu Rhys

12-13-2011

They have a section for creating your own champs "Champion Concepts" - your bound to get more feed back posting in the correct section - since most are surfing through this for art/images.

Wildfire Chryxis

12-21-2011

I'm aware this isn't the champion section. But as i stated, I just created a random champion fan art, and decided to try my hand at putting together a kit.