List of Min-maxed Runes/Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Deadliness mastery updated and put into the appropriate category. Should be up to date now.

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

02-12-2012

I've created a new category called "Maxed", where runes from the "set" amount increase are combined with the "per level" increase and masteries of both types to figure out the TRUE maximum amount of a stat that is possible. Currently created for the following five categories:

Armor, Cooldown Reduction, Energy cap, Energy regen, and Health regen

The Energy Regen Maxed category is especially cool. Any ninja specializing in energy regen can get a whopping 3 extra energy per second!

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

03-28-2012

I've been using my own list an awful lot when making my rune pages haha.

I made another slight adjustment. Under each of the "Maxed" categories, I added in how much you get per level. Good for calculating how much you would have at specific levels.

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

04-18-2012

The page has been adjusted to account for the new rune amounts! Approximately, the differences in the three changes things are:

-A decrease of 4.8 magic resist
-An increase of 1.6 Ability Power
-An increase of 1.8 Spell Pen

Odysseus1

04-18-2012

Probably the single most useful thing I've seen on the forums in a long time.

Directw

04-18-2012

a very helpful post
should put this post on sticky

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

04-22-2012

I messed up a couple of the values for the previous change. Not a huge difference, but still; better to update to note that the accuracy is improved eh?

Bow To The Void

06-04-2012

Helps me even today. Bookmarked

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

here we go

bumb bumb shake ya bumb

posts like this need stickies it creates a more pro atmosphere around the forums so the trolls and whiners might someday wise up and quit raging around the forums crying for nerfs and such

Aqua Dragon 33

Recruiter

06-11-2012

Thanks for the positive comments, guys! I've been thinking about maybe putting down an extra section for the ultimate min/maxing at early levels (e.g. at level 1, with full attacj damage runes, a doran's blade/longsword/something-else, and coupled with popular character abilities that boost attack damage more, what is possible). Yay or nay?