Losing elo for queue dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mNote

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2012

I support this. It's getting annoying when people insta-lock because they don't get to play the lane they want when they're last pick.

Tommo020788

02-04-2012

I just que dodged, because our #1 person was afk, banned noone, and had a random champ chosen for them...
It was complete bs. People go on to ranked games, and don't care, or just go afk, to troll everyone.
And to hear that I loose elo for this? What a load of ****... -_-

superiored

02-04-2012

one free dodge per day

FaintGZ

02-04-2012

The enemy team might have them also, making it to not lose any elo would cause abuse of the system, people would just dodge whenever they feel like.
Queueing would also take ages.

Peerseidon

02-15-2012

I just lost 10 elo for leaving a match, but my screen said it lost contact with the server and forced me to leave. I dont think that is fair.

Schmucky85

02-15-2012

I got docked 12 elo because i restarted my client (chat wasn't working, thanks Riot), was out of the game for literally 6 seconds, bam 10 elo loss. There is no logic behind that, completely arbitrary.

Deathfairy

02-15-2012

2 million free dodges a day enjoy your 30 min queues

Willl Smith

02-22-2012

Just add a vote kick system to ranked q

one2three4five

02-23-2012

you know what would be a good idea? rank the different types of positions there are
Jungle _____ rank # ___
Support ____ rank # ___
AD carry ___ rank # ___
AP carry ___ rank # ___
Solo Top ___ rank # ___

and when people rank their favored positions from 1 (most favored) to 5 (least favored) RIOT can put this into the preferences so people won't complain when they can't get their position. It's probably a few pages worth of coding, and the queue for a game will take longer, but when you're happy with what you have and happy knowing someone chose his/her position WILLINGLY, it will make everyone happier and gameplay experience will be better. And happier players will tend to want to spend more on skins and new champ bundles and in the end RIOT themselves will benefit from this. it can be a win-win situation.

Like Chauster says it "there's always a counter.... its just people aren't bright enough to see it"

Fishous

02-24-2012

Riot encourages trolling. You can't leave games when people in your team go "I top or I feed" and you can't name players who actively destroy games. Gotta love that enforcement of the player experience.