Volibear counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrewStraighties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

He's REALLY strong... I can't seem to get around him.

What counters you guys have?

My problem is that I can't farm in a lane with volibear... he just flings/roars/etc etc and if I somehow manage to escape, well, I haven't gotten any farm.

If I don't escape, I'm dead.

If I try to fight Volibear, he comes out on top, I run to tower... he runs under the tower and kills me. I just don't know what to do.

Malene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Who do you play against him?

Exxem

12-10-2011

I agree, OP. I hate laning against a Volibear.

ScrewStraighties

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malene View Post
Who do you play against him?
The last two games I played against him as, I was Teemo and Janna. I've also tried Tristana and Vayne.

Bestfomert

12-10-2011

The best thing to not play against him is by playing ranked and normal draft. Just keep telling the leader to ban volibear.

Seriously.. fighting against volibear is really hard, especially early game where he just runs and destroys your health bar..

overdriver18

12-10-2011

Maybe morgana would be a viable counter...

SupremeDeity

12-10-2011

Vayne and Madreds Bloodrazors

Spellsw

12-10-2011

I have found sion is a nice counter if you play it right.A sion+janna wrecks a volibear(knockup, then stun, then pop sion shield for a **** ton of damage, put ignite to **** over his passive, if you he charges you, q him as sion. )

Sh0ck And Awe

12-10-2011

how do people have problems with him? the only time hes annoying is early game where he flips you and then bites like 500 hp away. but once you farm enough and reach late game hes useless. he's not even comparable to le blanc who can at least guarantee kills

Malene

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Aoi View Post
The last two games I played against him as, I was Teemo and Janna. I've also tried Tristana and Vayne.
You've tried Tristana and Vayne and you didn't win your lane against him...?

I don't even see how that's possible.