3v3 stream-jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Drew

12-26-2011

I try to watch your stream since I am just getting into TT but I see a lot of Dominion and also it seems like it will be in the middle of a game and then switches to something else and also plays replays of the same games over and over. What is up?

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

i have a re run set up( only if i am not live streaming) but all my vids r there if u click 1 it will play description is in title
i think i have only 1 dominion vid out of 22??

Sir Tapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

would you mind turning your game audio down please, i can barely hear what your saying over the game

ESF

12-27-2011

i can try to not be rude when i say this but its not possible if your talking about jungling in 3v3 as a full time thing than it shows you will never get a sponsor b/c its not possible to lose against a team that has a jungler if you have any clue on how to counter it

ESF

12-27-2011

its not like 5's where there is a 2-3 min run time b/t you and the laners (notice i said a team who KNOWS how to counter not noobs that have no clue what to do and panic)

SYMBÖLIC

12-27-2011

esf i would maby listen to u if your sentences made sense, 2nd u r below me for ranking, and 3rd the only champing u have ok stats with is lee sin <- lol.

so when u want to criticize some 1, plz dont look like a fool. <3

ESF

12-27-2011

first off i dont play much ranked so ya i dont have a high elo b/c i dont play it much and 2nd if you think a full time jungle works in 3v3 your nothing more than a no skilled 5's player who cant adjust to a faster/more skill based game

ESF

12-27-2011

your like OMFG i need a sponsor i jungle 3's =)

ESF

12-27-2011

as i said before a full time jungle doesnt work in 3v3 unless the enemy team has no clue how to stop it other wise it fails every time how about you get more skill and normal lane and win every game than just leaving the entire game to chance by jungleing and hoping they dont know how to counter it (which is easy btw)

ESF

12-27-2011

jungle in 3v3 is to subsidize exp and give bonus exp as a reward for owning your lane not to fully level some noob who cant learn how to fight against players