Janna's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NanoSpeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

This is just my opinion and I would like to hear your thoughts...

I've noticed in team fights that Janna's ultimate doesn't really stick out compared to other supports such as Sona and Soraka (Just my opinion)...Sure it pushes enemies back and heals allies in the area (for a low amount), but it is very easy to stop her from healing the team for the full duration.

Sona and Soraka both heal themselves when casting their heals or ultimates and they don't have to channel like Janna does. On top of that they have built in auras that raise Armor/Magic Resist.

The heal on Janna's Ultimate is rather lackluster and encourages players to build AP on her when she should be building aura items such as Aegis, Will of the Ancients, etc. I think that they should raise the base power of Monsoon.

What do you guys think?

Remember, just my opinion.

Arcqe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Janna's ult basically resets the fight for your team, but leaves the enemy team at the same health.

It also saves the ass of your teammates when escaping a failed engagement.

Or when they're going to die from a gank.

Or it can be used for pushing enemies into your turret when laning.

Or for ruining the entire enemy teams positioning

And Janna does in fact heal herself with her ult, btw..

ebayos

12-10-2011

You don't use it for the heal. It's situationally better than both Sona's and Soraka's ults imo.

Tougher to use sure, but it can have a much bigger impact.

CG Uz

12-10-2011

ironically enough janna has by far the best team fight ult out of all the supports

Slotted Pig

12-10-2011

Janna's ult is one of the best ults in the game

Sh0ck And Awe

12-10-2011

well for one her ult is actually one of the reasons people pick her. get caught out of position and janna is probably the only support with like 3 different ways to get you killed, one of them is her ult.
get into a bad team fight and a good janna can easily reposition the fight. she can get vayne right onto your tanky dps, and get a tryndamere away from your ranged dps.
also, you dont put more than 1 point into her ult until late game where you got all your gp5 / tanky items and are beginning to build ap.

Radiums

12-10-2011

OP ulti, prob gonna be nerf in the future rather than buff

ElCactus007

12-10-2011

The aoe knockback is hard to get the maimum potential from but when you see a good janna on the enemy team youll spend the entire game cursing their name

Ravors Malody

12-10-2011

Gragas Ulti does the same thing. except its better

Ajaxijax

12-10-2011

Janna's ult is game-changing. I will say though, it requires a lot of skill and good judgment to use in many cases, and maybe that's why you don't think its good. If you've never seen people use it right, then it would appear to be bad.