Do you still jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nativeberry

12-10-2011

If you do, who do you jungle with and how?

Eacrappies

12-10-2011

on TT? we dont necessarily jungle, just when you can't push a tower, dive into the jungle to keep yourself busy.

Craptain

12-10-2011

Ive been Jungle Rivening. Early game is tight gotta play safe, but she explodes with ganks at 6

crazymage2

12-10-2011

its a little bit hard to jungle on tt, no blue no mana, but the ganks are much more easier on tt, with nunu i gank at lv 2 also there is lee sin the king of the tt jungle

good job chimpy

12-11-2011

personally no i don't, i've heard that it is amazing, i will go in there when i have nothing else beneficial to do or to catch up but i have not seen a dedicated jungler yet in 3v3

Wheredigo

12-11-2011

Most high elo play on TT you'll will have a dedicated jungler/counterjungler. the jungle is an essential part of TT, and can win or lose you the game. Most people have been jungling with Lee Sin/shaco/trynd/gp/riven. i know my team as a dedicated jungler when playing, and most teams we've been playing as we get higher have them as well.

Koldheartedjsp

12-11-2011

i jungle tryn

90% of the time i start at their top buff camp.

If its golems i let myself heal to high hp with pots and start the buff camp focusing down the big one. if its wraiths i just down the buff holder if its wolves i down the whole thing.

If the initial camp is wolves i go back to my side camp and down it. Also if it was wolves i consume my fury after the first golem/big wolf is downed in the 2nd camp

just proceed to farm the top jungle and buffs quickly using up your 5 pots and blood lust if you have to. You should be able to go non buff> buff (if got golems)/non buff>buff/nonbuff>buff>nonbuff again if you feel it. Keeping your fury is crucial for the high crit chance to allow you to clear the buff camps. after practice with the right rune page/mastery setup you can have it clear around 4 minutes and with a few more creeps have a madreds. I then grarb a pot and proceed to dragon with the top (asking him to push the lane) with a pot going the entire time. with full fury and a heal+pot+ally its easy to down dragon. If you're unlucky with procs you may need to run and let your ally take the heat so come in with max/over 2/3 if possible on both. I pretty much ignore the bottom camps and lane for the majority of the early game if not all of it. Its much better to ignore it and create a level and farm advantage since lower skilled players can't handle trynd.

After that i farm a little more and when i have wriggles+boots I'm confident enough to let my other ally go back bottom and then start red control.

Usually I'm 2 levels over their solo at this point and can proceed to just push nonstop and control the jungle. (making sure to keep timers on dragon)

this works in normals almost every time as long as bottom can sustain themselves and not die a bunch in the first 6 or 7 minutes. Just tell them you spend the majority of the early game clearing top buffs and dragon and usually they'll go along with it. But be smart, they gotta select a champ that can do it.

Sam

12-11-2011

Always have a full time jungle I can't say that enough.

DeutschMaster

12-12-2011

3v3s don't really have a changing meta, but as of the last patch jungling on 3's became quite risky. I still main junglers in ranked 3v3s. I can see the meta changing to counter jungling the hell out of the enemies. The buff camps are nearly unkillable early game (By that I mean they typically take two hp pots).

FaellBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2011

Wast