All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

/hug OP and whoever is helping keep it up to date.

Devs, sticky this kind of great work please!

Motas

10-07-2009

I hadn't originally thought that Nasus' Avatar of Death had a ratio, I guess it does. If you guys think an AP Sion is OP, try an AP Jax or AP Yi, the ratios support you my friends.

I've had reports of Jax pwning anything and everything with an AP build, try it out and see for yourself

SmecssRaege

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
I hadn't originally thought that Nasus' Avatar of Death had a ratio, I guess it does. If you guys think an AP Sion is OP, try an AP Jax or AP Yi, the ratios support you my friends.

I've had reports of Jax pwning anything and everything with an AP build, try it out and see for yourself
jax yes.... yi ... hell no -.- alpha strikes base damage is dreadful and cant be helped out by AP...meditate is very MAEH

jax on the other hand....his ulti hit scales AP and is constantly going off @ like every 3 hits, counter strike is on what a 5-6 second cooldown, and leap is something like the same.

So with jax, the AP ratio's mixed with the low cooldowns, can produce very nice results :P

Motas

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
jax yes.... yi ... hell no -.- alpha strikes base damage is dreadful and cant be helped out by AP...meditate is very MAEH

jax on the other hand....his ulti hit scales AP and is constantly going off @ like every 3 hits, counter strike is on what a 5-6 second cooldown, and leap is something like the same.

So with jax, the AP ratio's mixed with the low cooldowns, can produce very nice results :P
My friend has yet to lose with an AP Jax, with a cooldown and dodge runepage, it pwns, leap strike every 3 seconds w00t

I haven't tried Master Yi, I'll see if it works, its definitely worth a try. I mean, 30 AP Runepage + Amplifying Tome as first item = 50 AP, that much more for Alpha Strike and about 85 extra heal, Idk about you, but an extra 85 will let you lane forever.

HowlingKommando

10-07-2009

Great stuff! Until Riot fixes up their official website, this is really useful.

Rezziver

10-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
My friend has yet to lose with an AP Jax, with a cooldown and dodge runepage, it pwns, leap strike every 3 seconds w00t

I haven't tried Master Yi, I'll see if it works, its definitely worth a try. I mean, 30 AP Runepage + Amplifying Tome as first item = 50 AP, that much more for Alpha Strike and about 85 extra heal, Idk about you, but an extra 85 will let you lane forever.
Being that friend I would suggest this for an AP Jax build, first get your rune page full on AP (this should give you about 30 AP). when you start the match buy an aplifying tome to add 20 more AP. this will give you a total of 50 AP which makes your Leap Strike hit for 100 damage at lvl 1. This combined with another great starting hero should guarntee you first blood every time. The items I get after the scorcer's shoes are nashor's tooth, then a soulstealer, then lich bane, then zonya ring, then rylai's sceptor. This is a very deadly combo. You end up with about 650 AP power which means Leap strike hits for about 800, then counter strike hits for about 300-400, and then lich's bane makes you hit for another 650, rylais sceptor slows them down, making it possible for unlimited leap strikes. The golem buff is important for this build however because it keeps your CD to about 3 sec which makes you attack a lot more, oh and his ult will hit for approx. 800 also. Give this a try and let me know how it goes, and dont get to aggresive early game against high health heros.

HappyCamper

10-16-2009

AP classes are hard, my ratio is about 1 on them

Downtime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Awaiting and hoping for update for new toons.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-17-2009

nice work. just a quick note;

Quote:
Morgana-
Dark Binding 1.2
Tormented Soil 0.2
Black Shield 1.0
Soul Shackle 1.0
Dark binding's AP ratio increases with level. Im not sure of the initial or ending ratio, but i remember from when i used to play only morgana, that it gets better with each rank

Motas

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
nice work. just a quick note;

Dark binding's AP ratio increases with level. Im not sure of the initial or ending ratio, but i remember from when i used to play only morgana, that it gets better with each rank
Really?
I'll have to look into that.

As for the update, I've updated it to the recent patch, yesterday's patch I believe