When will Fiddlesticks get nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

12-10-2011

Burst him. Enough Said.

Chettone

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Fiddlesticks is literally the epitome of OP in 3's.

Fiddlesticks makes Tryndamere look like the most balanced weakest champ in game.
You are still a junior. Get CC and Fiddle will die. Get tenacity and fiddle will die. Get MR and fiddle will die.

Fiddle has heavy CC and decent magic damage. But he is extremely slow, squishy and low movility (no jumps to scape).

3v3 Best Champions MUST have:
- High Durability
- Good Movement
- Good "scaling" builds
- Hard to counter

Fiddle has none of them. Want to counter Fiddle? get Cho Gath, Renekton, Riven, Udyr or any good 3v3 champ with Stun or Silence. Just ward map to avoid his ultimate and stun him when he is draining (1 Stun and 4 hits = dead fiddle).

Romram

12-10-2011

Fiddles doesn't scale very well late game. If you have any other ap higher tiert than fiddle you can pretty much take him down. Annie flash stun get owned, anivia q stun dead, malh ult dead, gragas push him away with ult or in when his ult is gone and stops drain, kennen your ult will stun and stop his drain.

Wheredigo

12-10-2011

fiddle is strong, really strong on 3's. but he is by no means op. if you have 2 wards placed you can basically know where they are at all times. just don't be by a wall so fiddle can ult over and destroy you. if you make it to late game he's soooooo squishy that he's nothing. there are plenty ways to counter him.

willxo

12-10-2011

ok

GetOnMyMap

12-10-2011

when im tryn i just 1v1 him and pop ignite when he drains and it usually works fine..

Friggid

12-11-2011

the first time i played against fiddles in ranked i lost, after that we never lost again. you learn to deal with how fiddles ultis and use it against them

sealzilla

12-11-2011

When you learn to play, fiddles will stop being op any amount of cc or even exhaust on you when your draining = death

crazymage2

12-11-2011

well i be junior, but fiddle gets really weak with some cc, try udyr, a good chapion on tt and with a good stun should work

Wolfalisk

12-11-2011

Nerf? Fiddlesticks is borderline useless these days...