coax's second fan art!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kimjunghee

12-10-2011

Hi. I drew another illustration (the one with Katarina in the middle) that is quite similar to the League of Legend's style.

I wanted to draw pink Taric more homosexually, but it quite didn't work (lol)

I am preparing myself to get a job in game company, and I am considering Riot as my first choice at the moment.

Ihmi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Great job! It looks really good.

W3Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Kino

12-10-2011

wowww... Riot, hire this person. I'll buy every single skin kim draws up until the end of my LoL days. That's a promise.

FoxyWolf

12-10-2011

우와..........

ihaaznonames

12-10-2011

ezrael looks gey

PooperPooper

12-10-2011

Awesome!!!

Zetzwei

12-10-2011

taric thumbs up OP

Duriel

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjunghee View Post
Hi. I drew another illustration (the one with Katarina in the middle) that is quite similar to the League of Legend's style.

I wanted to draw pink Taric more homosexually, but it quite didn't work (lol)

I am preparing myself to get a job in game company, and I am considering Riot as my first choice at the moment.
dear lord
do you ever make bad art?

this is amazing..

FistOfTheHeavens

12-10-2011

First off, I love art.

Now I get to be evil ';..;' and tell you what I don't like =P

Constructive (hopefully) criticism:
-Leona's shield seems off, looking at the top of the shield i feel like it's facing right and it should face left in order for her arm to actually be able to hold it. That or move the shield to the right so you can see her shoulder through the hole in the top. As it is now her forearm couldn't be holding the shield properly. (Oh and she holds her sword with her right arm but whatever.)
-Taric's hand could be a little bigger since it seems disproportional to his meaty forearm/bicep.
-You have too much pull to the right. 5 or 6 of the champs are facing right while only 2 or 3 face left. It would work if there was something epic to the left to look at but since the focus seems intended to be in the middle of the work you could do something to balance the pull to the right. ex: make Leona face left instead.

This is just my opinion and I'm sorry if I seem cruel but I just like picking out little details and whatnot. Great work of art though, the number of things I like about this far outweigh the few criticisms I have.

1234511 ... 13