Ryze vs Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelberry

12-10-2011

I just played a game as Ryze vs Kassadin, and I harassed him very early so he wouldn't cs, and ended up making him back very early, I'm able to get Q, and E off before the silence particle can get to me, so perhaps Ryze is a decent mage verse Kass? Anyone else have thoughts, or perhaps this Kass wasn't as experienced.

Ezaekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I'm sure he was just inexperienced.

Squirrrtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Kassadin is a bad laner, we all know this. He has the same problem as vayne. The reason why both are strong at the moment, is what if the kassadin or vayne didn't lose the laning phase? They're both extremely strong late game champs and if they somehow win the laning phase through jungle ganks or through bad play from their opponent then gg.

noM1

12-10-2011

ryze is definitively good vs kassadin, especially after you get bv

hohohohoking

12-10-2011

Ryze is OP

Kelberry

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by noM1 View Post
ryze is definitively good vs kassadin, especially after you get bv
Yeah, I got this really early instead of RoA.

Politburo

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelberry View Post
I just played a game as Ryze vs Kassadin, and I harassed him very early so he wouldn't cs, and ended up making him back very early, I'm able to get Q, and E off before the silence particle can get to me, so perhaps Ryze is a decent mage verse Kass? Anyone else have thoughts, or perhaps this Kass wasn't as experienced.
if you make sure to throw in a couple autoattacks if minions weren't aggrod on you yet, then yes

Slowbroz

12-10-2011

Rush dat catalyst, spam Q all day.

Kelberry

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohohoking View Post
Ryze is OP
Haha, Ryze is a pretty good mage, and I was happy to see him in tournament play.

CaptainBusta

12-10-2011

Kass rapes Ryze after 6. Ryze rapes Kass pre 6. If he's good he'll play passive until he gets his ult.