Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters 43 .

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

12-10-2011

I'm not a fan of author self-insertions in stories. >.>

Especially when they target themselves as the love interest for a popular character. <.<

But I don't want to criticize your work. Some people may enjoy this. Some people may hate you for it. Just wanted to prepare you for some real bashing if the more rabid Riven fans grab a hold of it. ^^;

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

I understand that. But Belth didn't have a problem with Katarina fans when he gave himself a...er...*** life with her. So me doing nothing but dating Riven shouldn't get as much flak.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

Oh, little side-note: I'll be trying to update this about once a week. That should give you guys all a good time to vote on the poll. It's due to expire in two weeks, the day before Christmas, so hurry! Vote! If enough land on yes, you can guess what Riven gets me for Christmas. If it lands on no, it'll be a bit less predictable. If it ties, whoever asks for one or the other first gets it. Until then, I'll be posting mainly about my school life. Joy.

ChampChar

12-11-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Oh, little side-note: I'll be trying to update this about once a week. That should give you guys all a good time to vote on the poll. It's due to expire in two weeks, the day before Christmas, so hurry! Vote! If enough land on yes, you can guess what Riven gets me for Christmas. If it lands on no, it'll be a bit less predictable. If it ties, whoever asks for one or the other first gets it. Until then, I'll be posting mainly about my school life. Joy.

what once a week D:

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

Hey, exciting stuff happens, but not every period. I have to wait an entire week until I can collect enough exciting stuff to happen in oen post.

Eredaar

12-11-2011

sure that's what they all say

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

Okay, news flash: I'm moving the date for the next one up to Wednsday. It'll be started then and be finsihed by Thursday.

Eredaar

12-11-2011

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

((Yes! A smiley! I knew I was doing things right!))

For future reference, if I post in double parantheses, you can ignore it utterly. Unless we're RPing together.

belthazor3457

12-11-2011

Regarding the note of posting "mature content"? Heh, heh, heh... this should be interesting. I think I'll vote "yes" to that. I'm quite curious how that will turn out.

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Vote! If enough land on yes, you can guess what Riven gets me for Christmas. If it lands on no, it'll be a bit less predictable. If it ties, whoever asks for one or the other first gets it.

Mmmmmm.... slight tip about women. When a chick is really into you, she won't go for the "christmas gift" pitch unless you're resisting her and she's looking for an excuse. When a woman becomes comfortable around you and trusts you, you see a whole different side of the person. Women arn't as inhuman as a lot of guys tend to think... and by that I mean, if the girl doesn't think you'll judge her for doing it, she'll start clawing at your clothing if she gets you alone. They enjoy that stuff more then men do... under the right circumstances.