Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
heh no worries..... I won't be a part of that crowd
Hmm? Have you read mine? I keep seeing references to you leaving soon. Explain!

Magister Gir

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Hmm? Have you read mine? I keep seeing references to you leaving soon. Explain!
uhh I don't think I have read yours yet or I saw one and didn't really take heed of it. Give me a link! I'm joining the military in 1 day and half so on monday I'm going to pretty much vanish *poofs* heh I like poofs heh pretty pretty squiggly worm why are you always moving away from my eye I only wish to see you but you always move away oh why oh why squiggly worm?
....... I'm tired as f.uck OWOOOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW

Decagon

12-31-2011

I will not let this thread die.

belthazor3457

12-31-2011

Quote:
uhh I don't think I have read yours yet or I saw one and didn't really take heed of it. Give me a link! I'm joining the military in 1 day and half so on monday I'm going to pretty much vanish *poofs* heh I like poofs heh pretty pretty squiggly worm why are you always moving away from my eye I only wish to see you but you always move away oh why oh why squiggly worm?
....... I'm tired as f.uck OWOOOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=765848

^^^^ actual thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=730378

^^^^ thread with the prologue, 5th post down. The introductions for each are fairly long, but to fully understand it you'll want to read the intro, since I had a fairly specific reason to write it, so prologue first. = )

Fahleena

01-04-2012

Quote:
FriskyKitty my biggest irk of all though.
Yes. I know. I'm a horrible writer. Shame on me.

Anyway... I say continue it if it pleases you. There are going to be those people that enjoy it and those that don't. Some authors like Zabii enjoy making the champions of League of Legends and turning them into an episode of the Simpsons or Family Guy. I enjoyed a more drama based writing with dry humor. Everyone has their own interpretation and their own style of writing based on what they find to be entertaining.

+1 from me for your efforts though. <3

Zabii

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
I will not let this thread die.
I'm gonna leave a wild behemoth on your room if you do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyKitty View Post
Yes. I know. I'm a horrible writer. Shame on me.

Anyway... I say continue it if it pleases you. There are going to be those people that enjoy it and those that don't. Some authors like Zabii enjoy making the champions of League of Legends and turning them into an episode of the Simpsons or Family Guy. I enjoyed a more drama based writing with dry humor. Everyone has their own interpretation and their own style of writing based on what they find to be entertaining.

+1 from me for your efforts though. <3
Everyone has their tastes...

And don't make me have a talk with you two later!

Jaykoboy

01-12-2012

CURSE YOU! I really, REALLY want this thread to die. I'd go as far as giving you guys all RP to NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN...but that would require for me to spend money.

I thought I made it clear. I listened to your advice, but since this one fanfiction has gone too far, I cannot apply it to it. So, please, make yourselves useful and go elsewhere!

If I seem cruel, I've been reading about how many people died in the Iraq war, and how many people were just barely pulled back from suicide recently. I'm relatively depressed.

To Felix, who posted below, I didn't want to respond. I just found it necessarry, because no one seems to be telling themselves to let this thread die.

FelixKam

01-12-2012

If you wanted this disgrace to die off, then maybe you shouldn't have responded...

Deimus144

01-17-2012

Dude you supply me with great created champions and make great story too? your awesome jaykoboy. and thnx again for the created champs Nickolai and that girl, forgot her name but thnx.

FelixKam

01-17-2012

Just going to bump this...

You're welcome Jakoboy.

Heh heh heh. I will keep this on the first page. Heh heh heh.