Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-09-2011

Deleted because LOL, no evidence.

Jaykoboy

12-09-2011

Reserving spot. Again. This may get long.

Elithik

12-10-2011

**** I just submitted the wrong option for the poll. I meant to do the second one, just FYI. Also, not bad so far. As a suggestion, it may be good to show more than physical differences between the normal students and thr champions.

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

I know. Hey, I just got started, and pretty much no one can capture the charm and hilarity of Belth's version.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

okay I like what your thinking but the champs need to know that they aren't normal :/ just makes it better

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

I'm getting to that. Around lunch. That's right after period 5. (I have a horrible school day. 7 periods, lunch after fifth.)

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

lol

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

Eredar, I do believe I posted the parts I promised...

SilverFangs

12-10-2011

O_O YOU ARE FANTASTIC~! I am like TOTALLY 'subscribing' myself to your works, keep it up man! I'd also love to play some LoL with you, mind given me your summ name or sending me a friend request? IGN is SIlverFangs Thanks man hope to see more

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

My IGN is Jaykoboy. Go ahead, search me up. I've been clearing some room from all-time AFKers recently. I'd be glad to play you. (Even if you're over my level)

1234511 ... 12