Max FPS w/League of Legends Max Graphics Settings

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demagogue

07-07-2010

Hi everyone,

I am considering making my graphics setup upgrade to SLI. I was wondering if people who had high FPS playing the game on Max Graphics with everything turned on would tell me their highest FPS and what their system was composed of :

Example:
1400 X 900 Resolution
Duo processors @ 3.0 Ghz
8 GB Ram @ 800Mgz
One 9600 GT 512 MB Graphics Card
500GB HD w/7200rpm

Everything on Max Settings 60 FPS

Please only post if you had all the options turned on. You may post even if you had very low FPS, but I do want to see high FPS to make a decision on whether I make the switch. Thanks all.

Edit: I added screen resolution.

Also, thanks for those comments which are helpful, and are creating a range for League of Legend players. If you don't want to participate please don't post. It just is a waste of your time and my time, and everyone else's who want to know the range of FPS in LOL. I don't want you to waste your time, so please don't waste your time. Thanks.

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

why you care so much about the fps? starting in 30 is normal and good, 60 is already excelent, why would you want more than that?

RAGIN RHINO

07-07-2010

60 fps with everything maxed @ 1920x1080 resolution
Here is my setup:
Athlon II Quad core
ATI 5770 1gb
4gb DDR3 ram

I think you should be fine because the game has graphics from like 5-6 years ago.

Zirun

07-07-2010

I get like 25 FPS on my **** computer on the minimum settings.

Why the hell do people care so much about having ridiculous FPS and maxed out graphics in a game like this? Makes no sense to me. :/

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGIN RHINO View Post
I think you should be fine because the game has graphics from like 5-6 years ago.
LOL, so with a pc from 5 or 6 years ago i will be able to play with everything in maxed grapichs?
try again.

Dance Macabre

07-07-2010

why do you need more than 60fps?

KMoZaR

07-07-2010

Its not a mtter of just having 60 FPS, to me it is important to have a steady frame rate during those most extravigant team fights. Having a computer capable of producing a strong frame rate and keeping it stable helps a lot in any game, LoL is not an exception.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-07-2010

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 4201MB used, 4180MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Display Memory: 2286 MB
Dedicated Memory: 495 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB

FPS 110 or so. Settings at High or Benchmark and Vsync off.

Xpecial

Recruiter

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladee View Post
LOL, so with a pc from 5 or 6 years ago i will be able to play with everything in maxed grapichs?
try again.
No, that just means a PC from 5 or 6 years ago can play it fine.

Demagogue

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance Macabre View Post
why do you need more than 60fps?
That's my max FPS. In Team-fights it drops and there are also 2-3 second lag bursts at least once a game which may or may not be related to my system. It may be the servers but I want to eliminate as much of the problem on my side as possible.

12345 ... 7