An Explanation of Ranked Team Ratings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tzerg

01-02-2012

well this is cool to know but i do not think it is working as intended i just had a match (where we were crushed) by a team with ranks from 1400 to 1700 while everyone on are team is unranked. Overall it was a good humbling experience as we were 3/0 at that point

Saiyushu

01-03-2012

And our arranged rankings are still decaying, and Riot still hasn't replied about whether they'll replace them with the highest team elo or what -.-

xdevotion

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
And our arranged rankings are still decaying, and Riot still hasn't replied about whether they'll replace them with the highest team elo or what -.-
Agreed.

Can a red PLEASE address this? -_-

SURROUNDSOUND

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdevotion View Post
Agreed.

Can a red PLEASE address this? -_-
Still no response? =\

Would like an answer Riot

Godyr Senpai

01-04-2012

good

DazedGlory

01-07-2012

What i would love to know is how our solo/duo in ranked is determined in mainly 3v3 when you cant singly invite someone anymore without creating a team, its bogus...

Aumador

01-14-2012

i dont like how its so in favour of people who have started much earlier and had such a huge advantage over players who are just starting to do that now though. What about the players who just formed a ranked team? basicly they are screwed...

Íne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
^ hei rjcombo - read this - please ?

sikder

06-09-2012

tnx for the clarification

GloMouse

11-14-2012

yeah i just dont understand how a team that is 15 wins and 0 losses is above a team that is 17 wins and 0 losses...or how about the team that has 17 wins and 1 loss being above the team that has 44 wins and 1 loss. how the hell is this Krap calculate and how does that make sense in any way? shouldnt the team that has won more games be in the lead?

ps. why does you system bleep out the word c.r.a.p but not hell? since when was c.r.a.p a bad word lol..