fastest dominion game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuznets

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzlenpizzle View Post
I keep seeing people post about 5min games with dcs...thats real pathetic dont even bother posting. no one cares if you won with a dc its inevitable. Instead why not tell people about that really good game.
Really? Then tell me where I'm wrong. MM(MatchMaking) system should match you with opponents of the same skill level. If you are facing the enemy of the same skill then the game can't be short.
Following this logics if the game is short that means that your are facing weaker opponents(not talking about afk or leavers). That means that MM system failed for this game.
I agree that winning because of the dc means nothing, but winning because of failed MM is the same thing)

There is such thing as team composition but players of the same skill level should create similar compositions, otherwise they are not at the same level and it's again problems of MM.

Hated

12-21-2011

6:51

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I think 5:45 was the fastest for me. The other team had an AFK and opted to stay in the base.

I had a 6 minute game where we just roflstomped the other team.

dizzlenpizzle

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuznets View Post
Really? Then tell me where I'm wrong. MM(MatchMaking) system should match you with opponents of the same skill level. If you are facing the enemy of the same skill then the game can't be short.
Following this logics if the game is short that means that your are facing weaker opponents(not talking about afk or leavers). That means that MM system failed for this game.
I agree that winning because of the dc means nothing, but winning because of failed MM is the same thing)

There is such thing as team composition but players of the same skill level should create similar compositions, otherwise they are not at the same level and it's again problems of MM.
I just started playing dominion and everyone we qued up with as well. dude get out of here. you obviously are terrible and posted nothing regarding to the thread. someone delete his post plz

Oh and i saw your ranked stats or should i say that lack there of...dude your terrible just go back and play dominion cus you definitely cannot play SR and not a chance on the TTL. when you can play all 3 come back and say something.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

5:52 is my fastest win, cause there were 2 afk. 5:55 was fastest for no afk, but those were boring dom's. the most fun i had in dom was winning 4v5 (us being the 4) with a close second when we came back from 4:350 to 4:0 lol