fastest dominion game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

First of all, there are like 3 threads based on this already... its better to bump those than to make a new one.

My faster one was 5:59 but it involved an early dc on the enemy team (he didnt connect) meaning my team capped top really fast 4v3 and I somehow managed to kill enemy bot laner early so my team moved to their mid and from then on we just camped their base til game was over.

The guy who dced reconnected at around minute 4 but there was just nothing to do at that point since we were camping them at their base.

There are people who have won in like 5:10 min, with pics, in the other threads I mentioned.

I also lost in around 4:40~ min when Dominion was just released (beta), played on a team where like 3 people had dced and since we really had no idea how Dominion was played they stomped us really hard lol.

yamlax

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveVolta View Post
First of all, there are like 3 threads based on this already... its better to bump those than to make a new one.

My faster one was 5:59 but it involved an early dc on the enemy team (he didnt connect) meaning my team capped top really fast 4v3 and I somehow managed to kill enemy bot laner early so my team moved to their mid and from then on we just camped their base til game was over.

The guy who dced reconnected at around minute 4 but there was just nothing to do at that point since we were camping them at their base.

There are people who have won in like 5:10 min, with pics, in the other threads I mentioned.

I also lost in around 4:40~ min when Dominion was just released (beta), played on a team where like 3 people had dced and since we really had no idea how Dominion was played they stomped us really hard lol.

i made mine b4 those threads, so they should be bumping me right?!?!?
how do i know because i kept tabs on forum

anyway as i said i did mine in 8:01 no dc or anything it was a normal game. i dont think there is anyway to carry harder in dom if you have a dc, mainly because the game revolves around defending instead of pushing.

(D Day was won with the combined efforts of the allies)

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamlax View Post
i made mine b4 those threads, so they should be bumping me right?!?!?
how do i know because i kept tabs on forum
Huh? You made your thread yesterday, the threads Im talking about were made like a month ago.

A quick search in the forum for the word "fast" already showed 2 made in September and October:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1296171

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1318614

Even more if you search for "shortest", like this one with a guy posting about a 5 min win with no dcs on either team and a pic:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1494931

And so on.

You couldve bumped either of them or just seen their posts, no need to make a new thread spamming the forum with threads that have been already made.

yamlax

12-13-2011

are you mad i lied to you?! of mad cuz your still replying to me?

FallenHeavens

12-15-2011

8:25 victory lost 120 health.
Played as Shyvana.
7/2/6

TheBlindPoet

12-15-2011

6 minutes

3v3ryone

12-15-2011

pic or it didnt happen

Kuznets

12-16-2011

about 5 minutes. 1 enemy disconnected at the beginning and 2 followed him. So it was 5 vs 2 and they stayed at resp the whole game. Not the fastest possible though)
Match ID #275335838

dizzlenpizzle

12-21-2011

I keep seeing people post about 5min games with dcs...thats real pathetic dont even bother posting. no one cares if you won with a dc its inevitable. Instead why not tell people about that really good game.

For instance i qued up with 4 total strangers. we took the top instantly and somehow we all got away with a couple bars of health. then 1 guy went bot and helped take their bot. during that time the 3 of us at top took their top.

only one on our team went back to base( i constantly see people b at top and then lose it...failure) we all ended up a lvl higher and just hung around their base and kept killing them

NO DEATHS NO TOWER LOSES. win in 6:22

That my friends is the best dominion win unless you can top it. I dont care if you won faster cus you had a dc. we won with no deaths and no dcs.

Good day

Oh and here is the proof. not just blowing steam from the underpants.

Dr Sloth MD

12-21-2011

Fastest game was 7:45 with an end score of 481 to 0. There was no afking or other foul play, we just rocked the teamfight at top by wiping 4 of them out, which lead us to an early 5-cap.

The enemy broke through and recaptured a few points but they never regained a majority of them. We ended the game with a 5-cap because they couldn't take us in teamfights and we basically just sat outside their base once we got 5 points. Can't help but think they should've bought some armor, though.