Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Draft, no reason to even touch blind ever.

michelada

01-04-2012

i play blind cause ppl its stupid and never counter the other team while picking champs or just autolock with champs that dont help the comp of the team, so i got tire of losing my time with that kind of ppl.

lbgsloan

01-04-2012

I refuse to play blind pick anymore, even with the waiting. You get better games, not just from having the really OP champs removed but the from a more serious playerbase. I'd rather play one good draft game a day than any number of blind games games. Losing because Rammus ganks everywhere at once while taking at least 2v1 to kill is just not fun.

Terreocti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I wouldn't want to experience a match with doubles of Shaco, Rammus, Yorick, etc.

Emokore

01-04-2012

I dont like draft, takes too long and you dont always get the champ you want to play.

Isurwars

01-04-2012

I play Blind Pick because my Queue times go from 2 to 3 minutes in blind and sometimes more than 5 in draft, and if someone queue dodge it's 10-15 minutes directly to the trash can.

Asmonok

01-04-2012

I prefer draft pick. The ability to ban and counter pick champions adds a good bit of strategy to the game. I personally enjoy that aspect even though my mechanics arent always up to par. I do often get tempted to load up blind pick due to long que times but instead I just browse the web or play another game while I wait.

Seņor Pancho

01-05-2012

Quote:
I play Blind Pick because my Queue times go from 2 to 3 minutes in blind and sometimes more than 5 in draft, and if someone queue dodge it's 10-15 minutes directly to the trash can.
you can do other things while waiting for a draft game... seriously it's worth it. the ONLY good reason to play blind over draft is if you are IP farmin'

Argodis

01-05-2012

I thought it was a myth that draft has better players.

Well after playing a few blind pick games today, I think its safe to say that is true. Most of the people in blind are terrible. Ahri's who suicide ult into 3 people, Pantheons who suicide ult, just overall terrible decision making. Not that this doesn't happen in draft, but it doesn't happen nearly as often.

The long wait for draft is worth it.