Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Blind, because there are no OP champs, just some seriously bad/stupid players.

XeaL

12-09-2011

I would rather suffer through games against yorick and rammus than play 30-50% less games per session. Draft mode takes way too long

XeaL

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
Blind, because there are no OP champs, just some seriously bad/stupid players.
You must be trolling.

Jack Haruka

12-09-2011

Blind Pick.

Draft is for the weak of heart and mind.

Murgang

12-09-2011

blind pick. want to play against every champion and against every possible combination. the only way to improve myself.

TokinPrez

12-09-2011

I only play draft as well as my girlfriend. It may take longer to find a game but I find it worth it. I enjoy being bans and picks and with picks comes counter picking which I enjoy greatly and I feel adds more strategic depth to the game. Draft will also allow me to be well prepared for ranked when it comes.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Results would be skewed to those who forum, not the player population in general.

ecneregilleb

12-09-2011

Draft, because honestly there is a LOOOOOOT more team play involved and a lot more coordination. People who tend to play draft on Dominion (or SR for that matter) tend to know a little more about what they are doing and what kind of placement needs to be implemented at what time. All around its just more competitive and more fun. The bans are a bonus, everyone knows that if there's a rammus, that team pretty much gets top right away (or at least has a MUCH greater chance). But he is 97% of the time an auto ban on at least one team.

Basically Draft is just much more fair than anything, because the champions that have a ridiculous advantage on the map and playstyle of the game are generally banned.

I would still personally LOVE to know why Shaco is banned 50% of the time; There's only a hand full of really good Shaco players out there on Dominion, and in my opinion, back dooring is a waste of time and energy simply because 1 of 2 things happen: an insta-gank on that point, or the enemy team just pushes to your mid because of lack or resources and resistance given to that point. It just doesnt make sense, and thats what most of the lackluster Shaco players pick Shaco for. Idk maybe im just disagreeing with the trends.

Regardless, I prefer Draft. Its just all around more fun and fair for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelamar View Post
I would rather suffer through games against yorick and rammus than play 30-50% less games per session. Draft mode takes way too long
I had to laugh at this because the wait time on my draft queues are about 2-3 mintues... You are so impatient. I'm personally not any rush just to lose because of a horrid team comp on blind where the entire team picks carries and fails miserably; Also, what the hell is 2-3 minutes in a queue? Im an ex-wow player and i remember the terror of a 30 minute - 1 hour queue times for simple 5-man dungeons... if anything 3 minutes is a blessing. lol

Ensign

12-09-2011

Draft, because my day would not be complete if I'm not chain-ganked by Melkor.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

12-09-2011

Blind Pick. I'm not picky about chosing which hero i play or have to play against. If i have a whole FoTM team against me it's byebye FoTM team.