Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altorr

12-09-2011

very simple question I am curious about which mode gets more players. If you like you also tell us why you prefer the mode you chose!

Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why!

I often end up playing Blind Pick because I find there many dodges and drops in Draft. There are a large amount of people all wanting a few champions and after bans/picks of the one they wanted they tend to leave. I dont want to redo bans/picks 4+ times so I just go into blind pick and have a quick game and thats that. If I am serious about strategy with a friend than Draft is the way to go though.

Red Smurf27

12-09-2011

I always play draft. Yea, there are times when it is a string of dodges but I find its not that much. I just have to be able to ban yorick and rammus. I can't stand playing either one of them. (Shaco on my must ban list too)

Miojozord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Both the same amount, Blind for a faster game setup, less dodgers and leavers.
Draft for more balanced gameplay, generally better players.

Kiddalee

12-09-2011

I play Blind Pick because, while I often try to round out my team, I am really just playing to chill. I imagine Draft has more tryhards playing the same champions every game as long as they are not banned (yes, I just said Draft, despite its bans, has more tryhard picks than Blind). Plus, I play on weekday mornings, when the queue is smaller, but I don't want to wait.

Gale Mazekin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

akali gets spell pen and armor pen. one me and my buddy killed thier entire team alone becuase he was akali and i was talon. nuked everyone.

Trebby

12-09-2011

I play draft all the time, unless I want to play a quick one in the morning when the Q are way too long.
I enjoy the ban list and I'd love to be able to ban 10 chars instead of 5. (Rammus being PERMAban in dom) But in overall I don't like to play with some idiots who decide to try a new baddies because it's free week (i.e. Vlad) or against the "Dream team"

Jpeg

12-09-2011

draft; BC yorick OP

KrYoS

12-09-2011

Blind cause I like to get in fast .. on SR, I only play draft, although I haven't played SR in a while really.

CJ91

12-09-2011

Draft because I hate Sion.

Phynal

12-09-2011

Draft because knowing that you could go up against Yorick, Ram, and Shaco/Poppy on the same team gives me nightmares.