Swain and the lusty yordle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im with Waifu

12-09-2011

This is my first fan fiction sorry if it isnt very good :_:
It delves into Swains forbidden love for the iron ambassador Poppy.

To the lane.
Swain got out of bed in a panic, he had slept in and it was the morning of a very important battle between Demacia and Noxius. due to the importance of this match the all of the summoners involved had their ranking within the league staked on the confrontation. He calmly walked to mid lane, the master tactician was all ready calculating the mid to late game but after missing the Demacian picks he could only guess who was on their team. He had assumed Demacia would be playing Garen top, Xin Zhao jungle and Lux support because it was a well known fact that the Demacian royals were snobby noobs who would not use other more viable champions even if it cost them the match.

Who is that support?/ laning phase
With his calculations primed and ready to win them the match Swain was shocked when his summoned relayed the information to him that Demacia had taken the Yordle Poppy as their support champion. At first swain thought it shameful that the Demacians had used such an un-viable pick. But as he gathered more and more information on her and the laning phase passed the 10 minute mark Swain started to see more to the little Yordle, and started to think of her less as an un-viable pick and more as a developing young woman. As the match waged on Swains CS started to dwindle when he missed last hits as head filed with thoughts of Poppy's sweat pink cheeks and... lips. Swain longed to finally meet her in the mid game, whether she knew it or not they were destined to be together.

The mid game.
The game had reached the 17 minute mark and the junglers had become restless and the calls to fight for dragon in the river had been made and Swain was finally about to get his wish. The CV's were popped as Xin started the dragon and the team fight was soon in full swing as Singed flung Xin into the thick clump of Noxians but Swain payed to heed to the out of position jungler and proceeded to flash Poppy with his ravenous flock. In a panic Poppy missplaced her diplomatic immunity and charged him into the brush, and out of the fight. The pair were now alone near the Noxian elder golem camp that Warwick had cleared only minutes before, un-wanting to hurt his precious little Yordle Swain threw down a nervermove and proceeded to try and calm the frightened support that her team had all but forget about (probably because she is so useless). "Be calm my sweet" Swain said as he gazed upon his prize "You are safe with me, I will not hurt you I only want to feel your sweet love and to bask in the pleasured of your supple body". Poppy was confused and nervous but she felt the fear (and giant raven claw) that had griped her only moments ago fade away as she looked into Swains loving yet powerful eyes, this was the first time a man had ever confessed his love to her her and even though the man was one of Noxius' most feared generals it felt oddly right. As Swain continued to serenade her with his praises she felt both her mind and body want to open up to the the Noxian tactician. "I feel the same way you do swain" said Poppy, who was now no longed able to hold back her love "And I want to give you everything that I can offer both mentally and physically". She was ready to give herself to Swain and not needing to kneel down she seductively walked towards Swain and parted his robes, but just as she was about to pin Swain to the wall and give him a devastating blow Singed sprinted in under on the effects of his insanity potion and flung her away from his team mate. Swain was furious at Singed and threatened to throw the game if Singed did not let Poppy escape to her tower, fearing he had blown his chance to be with the one the loved Swain returned to his team and continued the game.

Armour penetration./Late game
With Swains hopes of finding love with Poppy all but lost he had sunk into a deep depression and refused to leave lanes constantly getting himself ganked by the Demacian team, but one fatefull push as all the the Demacian team apart from Poppy went to Barron Swain found himself approaching the second Demacian tower at bot lane and so he started so slowly destroy it when all of a sudden out of the corner of his eye Swain saw his little princes charging at him as if to keep him off the tower. Poppy knocked Swain into the brush at the bottom of the map, pined him to the wall and whispered in his ear "We can be alone now.. together". Swain and Poppy simultaneously removed their items and embraced in the brush, Swain unleashed his ravenous flock as he slowly penetrated Poppy's small body and together they explored each others body's until each side gave the GG's 15 minutes later.

Post match
Swain and Poppys love for one and other did not just end as the match and their relationship continues in secret away from the disproving eyes of their peers to this very day.

FS Two Pumps

12-09-2011

What did i just read

Triboon

12-09-2011

did Poppy and Swain just have sexx?

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

:megusta:

Tangrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

this

this is beautiful

Brokane

12-10-2011

My eyes are bleeding tears of horror.

SilverFangs

12-10-2011

Horribly writen but MEGUSTA the *** part >;3

Japjer

12-11-2011

... What is this?

Neil Brett Zhang

12-12-2011

what is this i dont even

Necromonger

12-12-2011

(o.O)' ooookaaaay.