Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo <3 Tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

12-09-2011

Has this been confirmed yet, I'm still waiting for their adorable child that will shoot poison cannonballs that have both AD damage + AP damage while having one of the best escape/chase down moves in the game.

belthazor3457

12-09-2011

Currently it's a love triangle between teemo, trist, and rumble. But trist seems to like teemo. Who knows what could happen, though, rumble could make some time distortion device that would let him travel back in time to try to screw up teemo meeting trist.

or the device could explode on it's first test. one of the two.

larkhill

12-09-2011

nothing is confirmed. they're just friends.

teemo prefers solo missions and doesnt much like company...

Quote:
teemo lore:
While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City.

Aegis Siege

12-09-2011

where was it hinted at that Teemo and Tristana liked each other?

All I know of is Rumble has a crush on Tristana (witch is why he named his Mech Tristy)

Jamaree

12-09-2011

First off, why did I get down voted, and second meph, Teemo needs to hurry up before he misses out on his chance.

larkhill

12-09-2011

Quote:
Jamaree:
First off, why did I get down voted,

because u cant read lore and see that they're just friends.

Quote:
Jamaree:
and second meph, Teemo needs to hurry up before he misses out on his chance.

teemo doesnt want his chance... teemo is a loner. he prefers solitude and solo missions. when ge gets TOO, he goes to tristana as a friend. thats it. there is no love affair. there is no love triangle.

stop it. this is not a soap opera. there are no love affairs within the league. the closest thing we have is garen/kat which basically had a community-made judgement for the 2 and a red stated that if they were to make a judgement for either of them, it would be exactly the same.

Daedelous

12-09-2011

Teemo kind of likes Tristana but more as a friend, Tristana sees it the other way with teemo but isn't going to admit it to keep him happy. Rumble is full on tsundere for Tristana I imagine.

Elite Midget

12-09-2011

They're good friends though it could still turn into something greater. Rumble also has a crush on Tristana.

Draviex

01-19-2014

I think Tristana is Tsundere for Teemo. Then again she's not friends with Teemo ",cause she likes him or anything."