Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Dominion only has a few good champs to pick"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkrothe

12-09-2011

Ap nunu's are also quite good in the right hands. Esp when rolling with a good ranged ad carry.

XaoGarrent

12-09-2011

Quote:
Mindllapse:
except nunu! ಠ_ಠ

Actually, nunu is ****ing hilarious if used right. All the bushes in Dominion make for awesome surprise bush ults (not to mention cockblock ults on the point) and with all the ADs running around his snowball and blood boil are amazing. Consume is also awesome sustain, and screws with certain characters really nicely.

Mindllapse

12-09-2011

Quote:
XaoGarrent:
Actually, nunu is ****ing hilarious if used right. All the bushes in Dominion make for awesome surprise bush ults (not to mention cockblock ults on the point) and with all the ADs running around his snowball and blood boil are amazing. Consume is also awesome sustain, and screws with certain characters really nicely.

I think I'd rather pick an AP that does 1k-2k burst every 10 secs with stuns and other cc

ಠ_ಠ

TouchinMyself

12-09-2011

Quote:
Arkrothe:
no Ashe?
Ashe is awesome in dominion especially against all those tanky dps'ers who can be kited all day long.

You mean all 3 tanky DPS that can be kited?

Nekrogen

12-09-2011

I actually run spellvamp Gragas (WotA + revolver), so basically Nunu becomes obsolete bottom lane pretty fast where I scale hard into late game with my displacer and slow. He really wrecks autoattackers bottom lane though like Graves, Jarvan, etc. and does very well against certain AP like heimer, Maokai, etc.

Mindllapse

12-09-2011

Quote:
Nekrogen:
I actually run spellvamp Gragas (WotA + revolver), so basically Nunu becomes obsolete bottom lane pretty fast where I scale hard into late game with my displacer and slow. He really wrecks autoattackers bottom lane though like Graves, Jarvan, etc. and does very well against certain AP like heimer, Maokai, etc.

I just played a gragas bot game after seeing your first post on it

laned against heimer

I had to buy MR and after that I could kill all his turrets and creeps without caring much about his poke damage

but not really much chance to actually kill him and cap the lane as long as he played defensive

this was with no spellvamp though

Panwar

12-09-2011

Quote:
Nekrogen:

I've found that the only people Gragas is really weak against are either those that have so much tank that he can't burst down, or send running, or those that do extreme burst damage and gap closers. I have trouble with champs like Wukong, poppy, good akali's, Jax, GP et al. Most bot champs he really brings it too them. Especially at the beginning of the match Gragas can really do everything.

"Oh you wanna push minions? S'okay I'l push harder"
"Oh you wanna poke? Never mind I'll poke back with aoe"
"Oh you wanna get in my face? Charge>slow>punch>punch>barrel".

I generally only start to have problems when the bot ganks start.

Nekrogen

12-09-2011

The only champion I've had trouble with on Gragas has been Skarner simply because you're forced to not be able to use E.. at all. If you use your dash while facing skarner, he WILL come after you and he WILL kill you, lol.

Panwar

12-09-2011

What is your typical build order for Gragas Nekrogen?

Shaxtenn

12-09-2011

Pretty much every champ is ok in Dominion (except Mordekaiser, just dodge that guy). But then there are 15-20 who are so far above average that it's hard to compete. You can play AP Sona and do ok - but then oh ****, there's a Poppy on the other team who wrecks you instantly.