So where has the "Journal of Justice" gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nico Del Sol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

I really enjoy reading through the "Journal of Justice" that you post from time to time; is there a possible date when I'll be seeing a return of some of my favorite authors?

I generally look to the articles within to support my limited knowledge of new champions so I can better understand their motivations and drive. (A major factor for me since I average fifty plus hours with any given champion on my small roster.) That being said I sure hope that it's soon... Maybe by Christmas would be awesome.

Sincerely: Falarious

P.S. Shameless bump for another cool Renekton article
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1311754

Mexicat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

There might be one this weekend with an article foreshadowing Ahri's arrival, or at least i hope so.

Razgriz

12-08-2011

They only have 2 people working on Lore atm iirc

Orphane

12-08-2011

I believe the Lore department was sidetracked by some project or other; that's why there have been no new issues or judgments.

Nico Del Sol

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
I believe the Lore department was sidetracked by some project or other; that's why there have been no new issues or judgments.
That's interesting to hear; I know that I really enjoy the stories of the champions since I view them as the characters moving a story much larger than they are individually. Also since the "Crystal Scar's" release I have no doubt that they have been busy with revisions to the lore's "God Book". With both Fizz and Volibear I imagine a fair amount of pressure to maintain credibility as well as a stimulating background for the characters to play around in.

Freesia

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Then I hope that project is impressively huge

Synaptic

12-11-2011

I was under the impression it was pretty much axed (the lore dep't i mean)

Summoned Feenan

12-11-2011

really do miss it

Nico Del Sol

12-15-2011

So has anyone heard anything new since we are still without the journal?

Nico Del Sol

12-28-2011

So anyone heard anything from twitter or the like that we may have some new content to work with in the new Year?