Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So where has the "Journal of Justice" gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nico Del Sol

12-09-2011

I really enjoy reading through the "Journal of Justice" that you post from time to time; is there a possible date when I'll be seeing a return of some of my favorite authors?

I generally look to the articles within to support my limited knowledge of new champions so I can better understand their motivations and drive. (A major factor for me since I average fifty plus hours with any given champion on my small roster.) That being said I sure hope that it's soon... Maybe by Christmas would be awesome.

Sincerely: Falarious

P.S. Shameless bump for another cool Renekton article
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1311754

Mexicat

12-09-2011

There might be one this weekend with an article foreshadowing Ahri's arrival, or at least i hope so.

Razgriz

12-09-2011

They only have 2 people working on Lore atm iirc

Orphane

12-09-2011

I believe the Lore department was sidetracked by some project or other; that's why there have been no new issues or judgments.

Nico Del Sol

12-09-2011

Quote:
Orphane:
I believe the Lore department was sidetracked by some project or other; that's why there have been no new issues or judgments.

That's interesting to hear; I know that I really enjoy the stories of the champions since I view them as the characters moving a story much larger than they are individually. Also since the "Crystal Scar's" release I have no doubt that they have been busy with revisions to the lore's "God Book". With both Fizz and Volibear I imagine a fair amount of pressure to maintain credibility as well as a stimulating background for the characters to play around in.

Freesia

12-11-2011

Quote:
Orphane:

Then I hope that project is impressively huge

Synaptic

12-11-2011

I was under the impression it was pretty much axed (the lore dep't i mean)

Summoned Feenan

12-11-2011

really do miss it

Nico Del Sol

12-15-2011

So has anyone heard anything new since we are still without the journal?

Nico Del Sol

12-28-2011

So anyone heard anything from twitter or the like that we may have some new content to work with in the new Year?