First experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skull Guy

12-08-2011

OK so today was the first time I ever played Twisted Treeline. Just never got around to it before, and I played it with two friends, all of us on team speak. Our team consisted of Teemo (me), Taric and Caitlyn. Our levels were 14, 15, and 16.

The opposing team consisted of Corki, Zilean, and then Tryndamere, at levels 5, 12, and then 30. We got our butts absolutely handed to us.

Tryndamere absolutely dominated, earning twice as much gold, 28 kills, and single handed leading the team to victory. The next highest kill count was Zilean at 8.

Is this common place? Is there always going to be a Tryndamere every single match I play? Is he always going to be "That guy" that we hate, have to focus and burn down as fast as possible or else we're SOL? Or did I just get absurdly unlucky, being paired against a level 30 who happens to be really good?

IS1ba62b09f4bbbb

12-08-2011

It's hard to answer... when the player is good - Trynda is almost unstoppable in 3v3...
but personally I've met good Trynda only once or twice... in all other games he was just food...

EnGame Flamehaze

12-08-2011

^ Agreed. go learn in ranked just make a team and practice and ban him and/or learn him and play him.

Skull Guy

12-08-2011

Interesting.

What about the part of VS someone who is level 30? Was that just bad luck?

Seanzzie

12-08-2011

Sadly because the fact that the player pool for TT is really small there is usually a larger disparity between the levels =/ also, if you're playing premade normals, (I may be wrong) it seems like you get paired against other premades, which means you could get paired up with a lvl 30 and his two lower lvl friends he's helping out, which isn't much fun

DudeDontGankMe

12-09-2011

most games yes u will go against a tryn. sad enough happens all the time. just play someone who counters him aka rammus or singed stomp him hard. ALWAYS ALWAYS run at least 2 exhausts

Saitam

Recruiter

12-09-2011

Tryndamere also dies like a dog to Shaco.

crazymage2

12-10-2011

no trynda dont die like a dog.
make a better team, teemo caitlyn and taric have great cc but just teemo coul be one good chapion on tt, usually you will see half tanks like mundo not tanks or suoports on tt
for myself, zilian early damage is one of the best, and morganna is a beats with her shield, those two are the good suports for tt
oh yes a good and cheap team for 3v3;
CRIT tryndamare with exaust(i wrote write?) and ghost the mr. T
CDR morganna with clarity and flash the snaredgirl
AP/SPEED nunu with clease and flash the slowboy
morganna give a black shield for nunu, nunu ult, morganna ult too, tons of damage on this move, if there is any survivor comes mr. T, with black shield killing them all

crazymage2

12-10-2011

sorry about my english mistakes, im not so good at writting in this language.

TSM willxo

12-10-2011

ok