The Abyss Of Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LsDTeamDr TeNMA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2011

Lol

Daejel

12-13-2011

Haven't played ranked as not level 30 yet but I've personally noticed that way too many people are focused on their K/D ratios and harp on others for not being better. They don't seem to realise that just because they got 30 kills, doesn't mean we deserved to win, as they're too busy picking off champs instead of pushing lanes, getting baron/dragon and defending. People need to realise it's a team game and the longer the team survives together, the more likely you are to win.

UNLV Wolf

12-13-2011

hey now, if doublelift, facechecker extraordinaire, can carry 3 (soon to be four) accounts into the top 15, a good player should be able to carry duo q up to 1500... also note that you improve your chances a lot by having both people either jungle or solo lane

EDGE0576

Recruiter

12-13-2011

I understand fully what you are saying, but in practice it just doesn't work. at my elo(600) and even lower, there are people who don't know how to last hit. Period. these people don't know health management. and if you tell them what to do they think and say(i play ranked i know what to do i'll do what i want). and they do this. the truth is at my elo there are people who are truly bad and won't listen. they play to rage. also 1 person no matter how hard the carry, can not change a 5v5 game. i know that all it takes is saying "target their caster" or their AD BEFORE the tank. but truthfully at this level it can't be put into practice. there are also the people who don't care anymore and leave(constantly). and the people who protect their kda. these are the worst they can't carry when not in a fight. 4v5 does not work especially when it's really 2v5 because the tank is ding his job and the casters fighters are running circles around the fight. I truly believe there is an elo hell because that's where i am. the place where all the leavers and people who don't care go to rage and troll and be the ignorant deaf noobs that they are taking no direction from someone who does deserve to be in a better elo category. mainly someone who is trying to get out. I can 20/3/25 my teemo ranked in a 40 min game but there's no way i can carry 3 other people successfully unless they want to listen. i'm where they don't want to listen

Zyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

elo hell doesnt exist period... They way i see it is you lose around 40% of your games and you win about 40% of your games reguardless of how well you do the other 20% are the games that you influence good or bad. if you are at 600 elo its because you suck end of story... i have literally never even been close to being that low i have leveled 5 friends accounts to gold without a problem to prove that elo hell doesnt exist ...

LittleDi

12-19-2011

ELO hell is not relevant to me. I do not play ranked.

That being said it is not really if you last hit almost every single time, or how much you know about the enemy champions.

Many people are lacking a sense of team. They lose the awareness of even 1/4th of the map in focus on that off chance that you might just possibly score that kill.

I have pinged others whom I purchased wards for when they were about to get ganked. They dive. With the ganker fully seen circling around to their retreat area.

The goal is not to kill in this game, it's to not kill and deny towers as much as possible. Yes, not kill. The longer your opponent is out of lane the less experience and gold they can aquire the more powerful your side becomes. I can shred players with this strategy daily and it will not matter because someone out there is focused on the kill. They see the now, not the near future, nor anywhere else on the map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM

Please almighty god, remember this.