Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to beat this comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKHustle

12-08-2011

How would you counter this comp?

Amumu
Tryndamere
Veigar
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank

How? x.x

randomfightfan

12-08-2011

Frozen heart on your tank, get qss.
Kas, lb, Cas, all beat veig in lane (kas/cas are best for teamfights).
Assuming trynds top gp jungle, gank trynds a few times b4 lvl 6 and put a ranged ad top with a good harass and some sort of dash or blind (graves teemo vayne).
I got this far to realize that their lanes look fked and they will be underfarmed while competing against each other.
Newais all I can say is don't stand in their aoes, blow up fids and veig fast, target trynds next until he uses his ult, kite him, attack gp while kiting, kill trynds when his ult wears off, ignore mumu until the end

VampRegen

12-08-2011

Who is where? That is a really strange comp - a standard ranged ad and support should be b able to zone and deny bot hard. Veigar mid is also a weak early game champ and could be shut down with a good harassing mid and some ganks.

Mumu in lane is weak
fiddle in lane is weak
tryn in lane easily countered and shutdown

This comp late game if all farmed would be extremely tough, but the game should be easily won in lane I would think well before any of them can snowball.

Also with 3 ap focus on shutting tryn down hard all game, build mr and win.

ikillutwice

12-08-2011

They rely on late game push towers early and control the map