blink = op, stealth = op shaco = balance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baller4life5

12-10-2011

i get annoyed by shaco too but to be honest i agree with whoever said he falls off during the teamfight phase. Ive never seen a shaco make a difference in a huge teamfight. blinking away from a teamfight is fine with me it just changes the odds to a 5v4 instead of a 5v5. which is why i hate when my teammates pick stealth champs in general like twitch and eve but i wont get too deep into that one...

Arc of Triage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Buy an Oracle elixir and chase that SOB, see how far he gets when you silence him an chase him down.

Ive killed shacos as support, tank, carries, and even shaco. Hes not too hard to kill.

Darkreaper488

Recruiter

12-15-2011

I'd just like to point out that every pro game I've watched since last week has had Shaco Auto-banned

just saying.

BerretSO4

12-15-2011

Don't whine about Shaco. He has a unique kit that I want to keep in the game, even if I do get frustrated if he kills me. He's fun to play as and fun to play against because characters like Shaco are interesting and force you to learn. I hope we can all start to encourage the further development of unique champions like shaco!! (Instead of complaining about a balanced champ and screaming "nerf" whenever they own us. frealz.)

bordboy7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

so im guessing ezreal blink, fizz dodge,ahri ult, wukong stealth, etc. are op?
I think you just need some wards to see ganks coming. He hard to play and most of the time people just not experienced against stealth enemies and follow them too far.

klownscurse

12-15-2011

I gotta say shaco is by far my favorite char to play and he doesnt need to be nerfed anymore. The reason why is because it takes skill to make shaco a dominate force in the match, Team fights he isnt worth alot because so squishy. Shaco isnt hard to deal with tho if you have map awareness and some wards/oracle. He is best for jungle and ganks not alot besides that honestly. not to mention if you have any CC or disable you can blow shaco out

El PoIlo Loco

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkreaper488 View Post
I think you missed the point.

The point is that it's a lot of escape, and yes, I understand shaco's supposed to be tricky and deceptive, but it's TOO much. It's like you're punished for even fighting him, because you know unless he's chain cc'd, he'll just get away. I can't think of another champion in the game where you can fight them and know that no matter what you do, they'll get away (maybe singed w/ ult, but that's a lot higher cd than shaco decieve)
Kassadin. Nuff' said.

Darkreaper488

Recruiter

12-16-2011

Quote:
so im guessing ezreal blink, fizz dodge,ahri ult, wukong stealth, etc. are op?
I think you just need some wards to see ganks coming. He hard to play and most of the time people just not experienced against stealth enemies and follow them too far.
No, they can't hop over a wall, then counter your blink/chase after them by being invisible.

Need some wards? OK, sure, for lane. What about Jungle? 4 entrances to jungle = 4*75=300 gold wasted every 3 minutes. in 18 minutes shaco has cost you 1800 gold. you literally cannot buy any items now because you've been 'playing it safe' against shaco. He won.

Cragspyder

12-16-2011

Maybe he isn't OP but I certainly hate jungling against him.

He doesn't even have to kill you. He gets blue extremely quickly (I assume JITB spam), sets up boxes and hides in the bushes near your wraiths. If you walk into those bushes, you're dead or you have to flash away. If you don't facecheck those bushes, you have to skip wraiths and walk all the way around to double Golems.

Either way Shaco steals your red, probably ganks bot afterwards, maybe recalls, does his own red. Then he waits til your blue spawns and sets up there. If you walk into the bushes at blue for the rest of the game, you're dead.

I guess the answer is to just go directly to the enemy jungle after doing blue, but you can't be sure where he is. If he catches you at his own red, you're probably dead too.

It's super frustrating and stupid

OnizukaBR

12-16-2011

His problem is that he can instant get level 3 while everyone is level 1 that isnt fair, the only nerf he needs to get is the JITB damage to neutral, just lower the damage it does to neutral mobs then he will be balanced