blink = op, stealth = op shaco = balance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkreaper488

12-08-2011

I guess I can't wrap my mind around this concept.

Blink was nerfed because it was an OP must have

Eve/Twitch were nerfed into literal unplayability because of stealth being OP and getting a change

Shaco has BLINK STEALTH on a TEN SECOND COOLDOWN and this is allowed? Why.

Ambrotos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

I'd gladly take a 20 second cooldown to double the stealth length. :-P

Darkreaper488

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos View Post
I'd gladly take a 20 second cooldown to double the stealth length. :-P
I think you missed the point.

The point is that it's a lot of escape, and yes, I understand shaco's supposed to be tricky and deceptive, but it's TOO much. It's like you're punished for even fighting him, because you know unless he's chain cc'd, he'll just get away. I can't think of another champion in the game where you can fight them and know that no matter what you do, they'll get away (maybe singed w/ ult, but that's a lot higher cd than shaco decieve)

BackOrifice

12-08-2011

Shaco has been nerfed god knows how many times. From being good in a team, to where he is now. Can't believe you're really complaining about shaco...

iMeeseeks

12-08-2011

shaco is hard to play against. a good one is anyway. but i still feel like shaco is a little too much reward for being played well, his abilitiees are defo frustrating

Darkreaper488

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackOrifice View Post
Shaco has been nerfed god knows how many times. From being good in a team, to where he is now. Can't believe you're really complaining about shaco...
Shaco has been buffed to be good again.

Shaco gets banned in pro games (no, I'm not making this argument just because OMG I SAW DA PROS BAN HIM HE OP)

Shaco is the one champion that I HATE to play against. Shaco is a champion that is simply dumb. Either he's AP and he's going to jitb nest somewhere and just kill someone at random, or he's AD and he's gonig to camp your jungler. Other jungers can be stopped from counter jungling (wards + good cv, then you gank them) if you try to stop shaco from killing your jungle, he can just decieve over wall and walk away. It's rediculous.

Gankattk

12-08-2011

Shaco is an assassin, and he needs those qualities. Besides, your supposed to wait until he pops deceive to strike him anyway, hes squishy and rarely manages to use it twice in one fight. Shaco also cannot perform at all without deceive. Having your nuke, your juke, your escape, and your initiator all on the same cooldown is ALOT of pressure.

Darkreaper488

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankattk View Post
Shaco is an assassin, and he needs those qualities. Besides, your supposed to wait until he pops deceive to strike him anyway, hes squishy and rarely manages to use it twice in one fight. Shaco also cannot perform at all without deceive. Having your nuke, your juke, your escape, and your initiator all on the same cooldown is ALOT of pressure.
If he's popped decieve, he's already gone. I'm not saying that decieve should be removed completely and leave shaco crippled, I'm saying that as it is, he's just a dumb champion to play against. He should be able to do something other than make you pull your hair out and wish you were playing another game instead. Other assassins still have escapes and intiates, but they're counterable/survivable, Shaco can just get away from anything. Oracles? Decieve is also a blink. Got your own flash/gapcloser off CD? too bad he's stealth and you don't have any idea which way he went.

uhutac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

i thought shaco was op until i took a arrow to the knee

Gankattk

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkreaper488 View Post
If he's popped decieve, he's already gone. I'm not saying that decieve should be removed completely and leave shaco crippled, I'm saying that as it is, he's just a dumb champion to play against. He should be able to do something other than make you pull your hair out and wish you were playing another game instead. Other assassins still have escapes and intiates, but they're counterable/survivable, Shaco can just get away from anything. Oracles? Decieve is also a blink. Got your own flash/gapcloser off CD? too bad he's stealth and you don't have any idea which way he went.
But if hes gone what are you afraid of? Shaco needs deceive to both commit and escape. You just dont know how to counter him. Shaco needs to deceive into a fight in order to do enough damage, but then he blows his cooldown on his escape too, do you see how that works?