Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easy AD carry to learn on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pelota

12-08-2011

Hey,
I've played a lot of games, and I typically play support/jungle/maybe top. I have always been bad at ranged carrys since I started the game, and I would really love to become at least decent.

Who would you guys recommend if I've only ever played Ashe? Anyone have good escapes and damage?

And also I am at the level of play now where positioning matters. Where should I be positioned in lane/teamfight/skirmish?

The Prime Shadow

12-08-2011

Corki, Tristana, even cait. They are all relatively easy to play with a built in escape. As far as positioning you just don't want to be the person that is initiating the fights, you want to wait until its started before making your push so that you are less likely to be targeted.

Bork9128

12-08-2011

you really cant get much safer than cait escapes and good damage to scare people off with

Warrrrax

12-08-2011

Vayne is the "best" as she has escapes, tons of damage, and ability to chase anyone down for a kill. However she is twitchy and requires good reflexes and fast thinking.

Trist is decent but has a weaker early game.

Cait is solid in that she has escapes, skills that scale on AD, and strong early game. She isn't quite as good lategame though.

Defile

12-08-2011

cait and graves is good for early game help
vayne is ridiculously ez for late game help