New jungle times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sutven

12-08-2011

Does anyone know the new jungle time for level 4?

Sutven

12-08-2011

bump

Mintberrycruncch

12-08-2011

Pretty sure the standard lvl4+doublebuff clear is somwhere between 3:30-4:00 for most champions.

Sutven

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintberrycruncch View Post
Pretty sure the standard lvl4+doublebuff clear is somwhere between 3:30-4:00 for most champions.
So pretty much the same from the original jungle?

Steelflame

12-08-2011

clear time is about 3-4 minutes, but to get lvl 4 takes a little more time just due to the loss of jungle xp in the mobs. You have to spend a lot longer running for that last xp form wolves/wraiths again.

Sutven

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
clear time is about 3-4 minutes, but to get lvl 4 takes a little more time just due to the loss of jungle xp in the mobs. You have to spend a lot longer running for that last xp form wolves/wraiths again.
Well I just tried Udyr and got to level 4 @ ~3:25. Dunno if that's bad or standard

Desperado360

12-08-2011

problem though isnt level 4, its pass that. As the game goes on jungle xp gets worse. One game all lanes were passive and tower diving most of them was out of the question. I ended up lvl 10 when bot lane was lvl 12 because of no secured ganks while i cleared the hell out of the jungle.

If a jungler cant secure more than 5 ganks a game, he is utterly ruined and his gold is under the supports

Canuckboss

12-08-2011

desperado i really disagree with that if u just farm the jungle and lane gets no kills and neither do you yoll be in between solo and duo lanes or at least on par with duos , u didnt clear fast enough if you were that far behind