CLG CA vs. CDE!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterpork

12-08-2011

Its not about what they know, its about their scheduling, **** WCG that's why Riot isn't even bothering to link the usual TUNE IN to watch. Such a disappointment.

coffeeINJECTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bRyanLaa View Post
its gonna be such an epik match!!
so exited!!
Well think about it this way, the stream quality is so poor you might as well grab an old replay of something smear vasaline all over your monitor and try watching that instead. Your eyes will thank you for it.

nVISIONN

12-08-2011

anyone know at what time this start?i cant load ****ing wcg site

Care Bot

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeINJECTION View Post
Well think about it this way, the stream quality is so poor you might as well grab an old replay of something smear vasaline all over your monitor and try watching that instead. Your eyes will thank you for it.
Funny because it's true.

GanjaFiend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

2 bad they aren't gonna stream it.

NeoForte

12-08-2011

They aren't streaming it.

MoooveZiiig

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVISIONN View Post
I think i heard that..maybe i am wrong,dont know,but one of that 2 matches should be cde vs counter logic if they know anything about league of legends
They picked Vietnam vs Germany.

O_o

Deianira Daray

12-08-2011

They picked the Korean team to play against the European team because the Koreans are used to be "op" in games. Too bad they didn't realize that there are almost no good Korean players. At all. >> Or SE Asia ones for that matter. ._. At least none I've come across.

Just A Donut

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deianira Daray View Post
They picked the Korean team to play against the European team because the Koreans are used to be "op" in games. Too bad they didn't realize that there are almost no good Korean players. At all. >> Or SE Asia ones for that matter. ._. At least none I've come across.
Yeah that mokuza guy from the korean team's probably the worst player i've ever seen in my life and that MakNooN terrible you can't forget MiG Locodoco and nevermind sxspp just another bad ap carry player all these bad korean players i've never heard of in my life

MauroTheNINJA

12-08-2011

inb4 china stomps everyone