CLG CA vs. CDE!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quirknessity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Is there a link I can click to see the full bracket and team members? The WCG website seems to be... defacing itself.

nVISIONN

12-07-2011

when is this match ? 02 00 am europe ?

InsanitySK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirknessity View Post
Is there a link I can click to see the full bracket and team members? The WCG website seems to be... defacing itself.
unfortunately, i think that's the only site.

Quirknessity

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanitySK View Post
unfortunately, i think that's the only site.
Bad event all around, then. :/ Lack of coverage, unstable website, no updates... And controversy. Joy.

nVISIONN

12-07-2011

Can someone tell me when it's start?

BlackSpicedRum

12-07-2011

i hear this match isnt being streamed... someone else on the forums said it, dont know if troll or not, and after tonight REALLY wouldnt be surprised.

Care Bot

12-07-2011

Why are you downvoting the guy saying it wont be streamed? I think he's right. The schedule I saw on stream today said CLG vs Italian team and they're only going to be streaming one game tomorrow afaik. WCG sets a new standard for e-sports eh? They never cease to amaze.

nVISIONN

12-08-2011

actually they said that they will stream league of legends first,this match obviously

InsanitySK

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVISIONN View Post
actually they said that they will stream league of legends first,this match obviously
No, they said two other matches, they did not mention this match when they announced which games will be streamed.

nVISIONN

12-08-2011

I think i heard that..maybe i am wrong,dont know,but one of that 2 matches should be cde vs counter logic if they know anything about league of legends