League of Legends manga (Both real and fan made champs inclued)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarkan of Arkham

12-21-2011

Hmm... cast needs a yordle. Just my personal take on the subject, but this is Valoran after all, and yordles are one of the many things that sets it apart from other fantasy settings, so should get a mention or minor character somewhere. Here's a little guy I came up with forever ago that's been neglected, maybe you can do something with him.

Name: I'llario Crest Race: Yordle (Male) Age: Young Adult, seeing as we dont have a standard to go by as to how yordles age.

Description: I’llario is a male yordle, slightly small for his race, but not to the extent of Rumble. He has blazing orange fur, fading to white toward the ends, and wears typical clothing for someone who has spent a good portion of their life on the sea (leather breeches, cloth shirt, leather vest). His style choice is simple, yet he takes a great amount of pride in his meticulously maintained fur, though he wouldn't let anyone else know it. However, the most importat part of his appearance to him is a pendant of a crystal tear, hung on a strand of leather, that he has held close to him ever since he discovered it on him upon waking after being shipwrecked in the Guardian's Sea.

Personality-wise, I’llario is rather laid back, but always looking for the fun in life. In a dire situation, he’ll be the one making witty comments straight in the face of an adversary. He also is known to be a bit reckless, attempting ridiculous stunts if he thinks the situation calls for it. May come off as cocky to some, but really he's just hot blooded, easily excited, and a big talker. This also tends to get him into trouble quite a bit, so he's become somewhat of an artist with smooth-talking his way out of awkward situatons. Regardless, he has a loyal streak and will refuse to abandon an ally under any circumstance.

Abilities: Since childhood I'llario has had a knack for water magic, which is amplified by the pendant he wears. Because he learned magic by self experimentation and development on his existing abilities over time rather than academically, his magic is rather freeform rather than being confined to set spells. Notable abilities he has figured out, however, include being able to dissolve into mist and reform, general control of water already present, creation of water, and should the situation call for something a bit more offensive, creation of steaming geysers.

Outside of magic, I'llario has a short blade, and a pair of flintlock pistols as a memento from a fallen ally. His skill in their use is passable, but his specialty still resides in magic.

There, I'm just going to stop there as I've probably gone too far with this already. Anyway, you could use this, or you could completely ignore it. However, my point still stands. Needs yordles.

Jaykoboy

12-21-2011

I'm-a-likin Salvatore's art. Can't wait until you (Eventually) sketch Ivan and Liadne.

High Sea Raider

12-22-2011

setting the cover aside (because i cant comr up with one right now) i'll start the sketches for the story. For now they will be alittle....unclean until i fix them later on

@Sarkan of Arkham your right, i think i can come up with something

@Jaykoboy glad you like'd it later on i'll be making skins so keep in mind what you want

PinkRambo

12-23-2011

@High: That sketch of Salvatore was awesome. Definitely how I pictured him. <3

High Sea Raider

12-29-2011

heres a quick update, i've been working on storyboarding the last few days, im still doing it but it takes more time then previously intented. i'll post some pages once they are sketvhed but fix them later.

Jaykoboy

01-06-2012

Bumping for ya', raider.

High Sea Raider

01-07-2012

alrighty i started the manga the prototype for page one is up(remember i'll fix them later) you guys waited long enough. we start with zilidan opening the story.

Its posted on my deivate art page, cant upload here for some reason

Jaykoboy

01-08-2012

Yay. First page!

High Sea Raider

01-10-2012

*Update* we've pretty much figured out how the first chapter will start off so now all that left is to draw it out. again these are just prototypes not the end result, for now i assume we'll come out one page a week as i do work.

High Sea Raider

03-03-2012

*Update* Sorry for D/Cing but my father passed on recently so i couldnt bring myself to do anyting, however my time for morning is over and i plan to commence the manga again. I'll start again around a week or two.
-High Sea Raider