Why cant qss cleanse fizz ult?

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Attila

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Basically fizz is way too strong and his moves are really over powered. So basically, grant us a bit of ability to counter play this champ... There's no reason QSS shouldn't be able to cleanse this. I'm really starting to wonder, if more and more of these broken champions come out, will QSS be ENTIRELY worthless?

Everyone that cites karthus as an example of why fizz is balanced, note this:
KARTHUS IS A BROKEN CHAMPION AND PLUS 50 MINUTES KARTHUS WINS PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT -> in coordinated play. Everyone in high elo knows that karthus is broken (displayed by phant0m lord's insane karthus). So when you say, fizz is fine, just look at karthus -> you're only proving fizz is broken. Only diff: Fizz is great at all parts of the game (early-mid-late)

And I'm tired of hearing that fizz isn't broken. Here's the build:
Sorc pen boots
Rab Cap
Nashor's tooth
Void

Rest is preference, be tanky. Go forth and prove that fizz is broken. Don't even argue the build on my thread, I'm not up to debate it, if you don't like the build, keep failing at fizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromageEnroulent View Post
then QSS should remove it from you, and put it back on the map, if anything.
^ This man's debating skills +1 sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylendal View Post
Probably because the debuff that Fizz's ult gives you doesn't actually do anything.
O rly? U can QSS morde ult and it doesn't actually "Do" anything... Fizz ult slows you, if you use QSS it insta-procs the shark. It's retarded. FIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
Why are people upvoting this.

QSS removes the ult/water/slow from him.
Which automatically causes the shark to jump out since it's part of the map.
Which happens to at that time be directly placed under you.
They are upvoting it because this champion is broken. And nerfing his numbers doesn't add "counter play" as morello would like to say. If you can build an item to counter his ultimate, then it would be a HEALTHY balancing act. Or would you prefer they nerf him into the ground after QQ'ing? Besides, if you are a good player, don't ult the person who has QSS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Recon View Post
If you cleanse a fish, it only makes it a cleaner fish.
GG, WP -> except then it's not bleeding for the shark to sense it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU RIOT!!! -> FOR FIXING THIS IN THE PATCH NOTES


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDiff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Zhonya's Hourglass does I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertical

Senior Member

12-07-2011

If you cleanse a fish, it only makes it a cleaner fish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypergate

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Why does Fizz ult have a 1.0 AP ratio and a knockup? It's not like he's gonna have a hard time getting close to you and slowing you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrmidont

Senior Member

12-07-2011

YOU CANT ESCAPE BRUCE


dun un

dun un

dunna

dunna

DUNNANANAANAAAAAAAAAA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentakewls

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Why would it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoldaFolda

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypergate View Post
Why does Fizz ult have a 1.0 AP ratio and a knockup? It's not like he's gonna have a hard time getting close to you and slowing you.
We're all in agreement that he's broken haha. QSS is supposed to cleanse EVERYTHING. Agreed on the need for fixing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-07-2011

The ult targets the map, not the champ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoldaFolda

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
The ult targets the map, not the champ...
Because when he throws it on you, you should be able to QSS it, like everything else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoldaFolda View Post
We're all in agreement that he's broken haha. QSS is supposed to cleanse EVERYTHING. Agreed on the need for fixing.
The fact that the player wasted a spot on his 6 slot inventory for a QSS is sad. An item with better mag resist would have been better as by the time the CD came off fizz could have ulted you again if he was smart and had CD reduction.

Fixed...had to put contacts back in...lost my glasses


1234511 ... 12