Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's the easiest carry character to use that cost 3k ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallenShadowz

12-07-2011

MurderousRedRum

12-07-2011

Akali

netkitten

12-08-2011

tryndamere costs 1350 and i heard he's OP :3

blackdeath17

12-08-2011

3150? well if u like tanks i love rammus , hes fun to play and easy to use

Cooper112

12-08-2011

ashe, tristana or sivir all cheap and easy.

Tepdeck

12-08-2011

Tristana is actually free if you like League of Legends on Facebook. They give you a skin, and if you don't have the character it gives you the character as well.

Likewise, subscribing to youtube will unlock Alistair and a skin.

Dreadgoat54321

12-08-2011

Quote:
MurderousRedRum:
Akali

Akali got nerfed a few times and needs the runes so isn't a budget champ.

Nexus Crawler

12-08-2011

Ashe is still top teir she's a solid ranged carry with great utility and is cheap, the same can be said of Yi but I prefer to play him as a jungler. Nasus is more of a off-tank or bruiser but can defintely swing a game. I would consider Sivir another solid Ranged AD choice due to her being a great pusher still, having some utility, and a pretty decent kit however her utility only comes into play with certain team comps. Annie is also cheap and is a pretty solid AP carry with great CC. Anivia and Karthus are also both solid choices for AP carry's for cheap. Pantheon and Gangplank are both relatively easy to play (albeit a little harder to master) for a good price. Lastly that I can think of Tristana however she's been mentioned. You can't beat free and she has a solid escape, a minor CC (utility) in her ult, a good farm, great range, and a active grievous wounds effect.

Rashidas

12-08-2011

I'd consider Morgana pretty easy to play, hell her AoE makes last hitting a breeze and she brings a lot to the team. She also hard counters common mid choices.

ExecutionerK

12-08-2011

Last hitting and Pushing is different concept kid.