[CHALLENGE] Crack Relationships 2.0

1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiderfuzz

12-07-2011

I fell in love with the old crack relationships thread, but unfortunately it died. It went without my attention due to exams and I feel responsible. So here I present part two: This time in the appropriate forum!

The Rules: Randomly select two champions from the below lists. You don't have to pick one from the male and one from the female, my most popular stories were slash! Then write a story detailing a relationship developing between the two champions. It's usually a quick one-night stand or such, but short stories can carry a lot of emotional weight if written to do so. Most importantly, have fun writing the story! They don't have to be romantic relationships, maybe Olaf develops a protective streak over Annie despite the burnt off beard hairs.

Male Table:

1.Alistar 15. Graves 29. Nasus 43. Swain 57. Warwick
2. Amumu 16. Heimerdinger 30. Nocturne 44. Talon 58. Wukong
3. Blitzcrank 17. Jarvan IV 31. Nunu 45. Taric 59. Xerath
4. Brand 18. Jax 32. Olaf 46. Teemo 60. Xin Zhao
5. Cho'Gath 19. Karthus 33. Pantheon 47.Trundle 61. Yorick
6. Corki 20. Kassadin 34. Rammus 48. Tryndamere 62. Zilean
7. Dr. Mundo 21. Kennen 35. Renekton 49. Twisted Fate 63. Ziggs
8. Ezreal 22. Kog'Maw 36. Rumble 50. Twitch
9. Fiddlesticks 23. Lee Sin 37. Ryze 51. Udyr
10. Fizz 24. Malphite 38. Shaco 52. Urgot (or reroll)
11. Galio 25. Malzahar 39. Shen 53. Veigar
12. Gangplank 26. Maokai 40. Singed 54. Viktor
13. Garen 27. Master Yi 41. Sion 55. Vladimir
14. Gragas 28. Mordekaiser 42. Skarner 56. Volibear

Female Table:

1. Ahri 15. Leona 29. Vayne
2. Akali 16. Lux
3. Anivia 17. Miss Fortune
4. Annie 18. Morgana
5. Ashe 19. Nidalee
6. Caitlyn 20. Orianna
7. Cassiopeia 21. Poppy
8. Evelynn 22. Riven
9. Irelia 23. Sejuani
10. Janna 24. Shyvana
11. Karma 25. Sivir
12. Katarina 26. Sona
13. Kayle 27. Soraka
14. LeBlanc 28. Tristana

For example, I roll 8 and 23, so I write a quick story about Ezreal and Sivir.

It'll probably be tomorrow before I post any of my stories, if any one wants I'll repost my Lux/Leona story. Maybe continue it if I come up with an idea.

Jaykoboy

12-07-2011

I remember that old thread...I wrote two, one for Singed/Akali, and another for (My lucky night) Kat/Garen. Ah, the good ol' days.

PrinceMichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

ezreal and graves!

PinkRambo

12-07-2011

Male: 4 Brand
Female: 22 Shyvanna

Will write this one up soon. this shall be interesting.

Kazmahu

12-07-2011

With random.org's assistance:

Male: (41.Err... You're missing 40 through 48 on the table.) 51. Skarner
Female: 17. Morgana

Well this should prove interesting.

Spiderfuzz

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazmahu View Post
With random.org's assistance:

Male: (41.Err... You're missing 40 through 48 on the table.) 51. Skarner
Female: 17. Morgana

Well this should prove interesting.
Fix'd. Have some Lux/Leona

---
Sunbeams - Chapter 1.
---

Luxanna seldom found enough time to relax, let alone outside of the library she tended the books in. The match she would have been in was canceled, and she had very little to do for the day. She treasured these rare moments of peace, spinning her wand around, watching the chromatic flashes of light from it... watching the motes of light flicker. She didn't bother to take off her Demacian regalia before hand, the polished sheen glimmering in the noon sun almost as brilliant as her magics. Demacia... she thought ...not as bright as you think. She had harbored such thoughts since her judgment. Usually forcing the thoughts out of her mind. She sighed, the rainbow display fading in the air. She wished she could tell someone. Not Garen. He'd be shattered.

She clenched her hand in frustration, now cursing the moment of peace, wishing she could have just been in her match and been done with the day. In as close to anger as can be managed in the young woman, she fired a great glistening beam of light into the sky.

Leona, just finished with her meditation under the sun had came across the young light mage and sensed some of her plight. Her eyes widened in surprise at the magical assault on nothing. She couldn't help but inquire. "Luxanna? Something the matter?" She had taken an interest in the youth upon joining the Legaue, the light magic similar to her own in all respects but it's source. She was wearing her Solari armor, shield and sword more for ceremony than combat.

Lux really did not feel like answering. "Leave me alone."
"Come now... Something's troubling you."
"Why do you care?"
Leona hesitated, concerned look on her face. "There's no reason to be worried about something on a day like this."
"You couldn't understand in the least."
Leona could feel the pain in Lux's voice like it was her own. Stepping closer, the radiant woman adds
"I've helped a lot of people with their problems, now I'm asking, can I help you?"
"What if... everything you knew just suddenly disappeared? Like..." The girl fought of tears. Leona was unsure what to do. She placed an arm around the light mage, comforting.
"I think we've all been through something like that, joining the League."
"N... no. It's not just that. I... I can't tell anyone! Not even my brother! It's..."
"Shh... I've seen you fight. You're a strong girl. We've all got things to hide." The Solari is familiar with the goings-on in Demacia... the need for secrecy. "You can tell me. Will that make you feel better?"
Lux thought for a moment, deciding Leona wouldn't tell anyone. She's too good for that. "I... It's about my acceptance into the League."
"Oh dear, I'm afraid that was what this was about."
"I... I was going to be royalty! My father... He... he sent me off to go study magic."
Leona just held the girl, letting her continue.
"They took away everything! And..." Luxanna really didn't want to continue, a few tears having broke free of her eyes.
"Something tells me that's not the worst part."
"I came here to fight for Demacia... I don't even know why I fight for them anymore..."
Leona tensed up, Lux's story reminding her so much of herself.
"I've felt the same way before, Luxanna. During my judgment." She sighed, pained to continue.
"But I know why I fight. I fight to protect the weak. I fight for the sun. The judgment opened my eyes. I fight because if I don't, who will? You shouldn't fight for Demacia because you are told. Fight to protect it's people."

It hardly consoled Lux, but Leona was trying her hardest. The last thing she had expected to do was help someone else in this manner. But Lux had calmed down a bit. Leona closed her eyes, holding Lux tighter to her, the girl doing the same. They rocked ever so slightly as the warm noon sun shone down on them both. Leona gave a wistful smile, and Lux was no longer crying.

"See? I told you I could help."
"Thank you, Leona."
Leona smiled. "May the sun shine brightly on you."
"It already has."
Those words gave Leona more joy than she had hoped to feel... since... ever. She smiled warmly, and before departing added "If there is anything you ever want to talk to me about, Luxanna, please... I'm open ears."

Lux was alone again, the Solari silently departing. Lux sat on the hillock and closed her eyes, basking in the warmth of the sun.

Kazmahu

12-08-2011

Alright, I suck at titles but here's Part One anyway! (Morgana and Skarner, for reference).

-----

There were many things Morgana hated. Her sister was the most well-known. But there was a laundry list of other things: people sneaking up on her, strangers talking to her, journalists, Demacia, incompetent Summoners, that thieving little wench who entered the league with an entirely plagiarised spellbook, chocolate (she was allergic), the colour orange... the list went on and on. It was widely accepted she didn't have a berserk button so much as a berserk switchboard, and she had frequently been described as 'cantankerous'.

And that was just to her face. She was fairly certain the term 'heinous *****' was bandied around quite a bit when she was out of earshot.

There was one other thing, though. One occurrence that pissed her off so much it was vying for a top three position on her hate list and even threatened to dethrone Kayle. One that invariably had an individual unlucky sod of a Summoner taking cover in the wing of the Institute of War that Champions were not permitted to enter.

“****! Not again!

Anyone interrupting her baking. Anyone who wandered into her kitchen when she had no desire for company could usually be sent packing with harsh language. But when she was summoned, well, that was a different story. Baking was a lot less forgiving of mistakes than amateur cooks thought; you had to leave things in the oven for exactly the right amount of time to get that perfect consistency, never mind the shelf-swapping that went on when one was using industrial ovens. And naturally, then went out the window when one was suddenly yanked away for a forty-five minute bloodbath.

Glaring at the tray of burnt pastries, Morgana let out a wordless shriek of fury, hearing a bell tinkle as customers more or less evacuated the Institute branch of Sinful Succulence. She knew it wouldn't hurt business – at Dr. Mundo's suggestion, she'd put a disclaimer on the door after the first time it happened – but that failed to make the situation any less vexing. It had even gotten to the point where her appearing on the Fields of Justice in an apron and oven mitts no longer attracted any ridicule: everyone knew she'd been even more irate than usual.

Getting her temper back down to slow burn, Morgana swept around the bakery turning everything off, dumping trays of burnt goods onto a single platter. There was no point carrying on today, she needed to be calm to get things right and right now she needed to go outside and shoot some birds out of the air for catharsis. She was just picking up the tray full of black lumps – would-have-been rock cakes, mostly – when she heard the bell tinkle again.

“Closed!” She snapped before entering the front of the store on the way to the trash. She hesitated a moment, trying to work out who she was actually seeing, until it occurred to her the pillar of pink and blue crystal could only be one person.

“What do you want?” She continued with only slightly less vitriol, walking around the bench so the rest of the arachnoid Champion came into view. Even in her present mood she found herself wondering why Skarner – an individual who, but most guesses, found normal food indigestible – would be visiting her place of business at all.

“Curiosity.” At least the Crystal Vanguard didn't waste words. Distraction over, Morgana went back to feeling pissed off, shrugging as she kept moving. The motion upset the tray in her arms a little, a burnt rock cake rolling off the pile and hitting the floor with the kind of hard thunk only burnt things did, firing up her temper all over again.

Hissing through her teeth, Morgana paused to restrain herself (everything within kicking range was solid enough to hurt her foot and keep the rage snowball rolling) and was trying to count backwards when she heard the distinct sound of munching. Curiosity coming to the fore again, Morgana turned around.

Skarner was eating the dropped rock cake, crumbs dribbling from his crystalline mouth. Morgana stared blankly until he was done. After a moment, Skarner raised his tail over a nearby table and shook it, a few shards of sapphire clattering loose.

“I'll take them.”

Still poleaxed by the turn of events (though she felt her facial features still in a comforting glower) she mutely put the tray on the floor, which Skarner picked up with surprising dexterity and carried out the door.

Morgana slumped into a chair, picking up one of the sapphires and finding herself trying to puzzle out what had just happened.

Epicn00b

12-08-2011

I dare someone to do Ezreal and Taric.

Yousonerfed

12-08-2011

Nice one, Kazmahu. And bonus points for having Morgana at her bakery.

Spiderfuzz

12-08-2011

Got Udyr and Cassiopeia. I'll sleep on it then post tomorrow.

1234511 ... 31