Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woozl

12-07-2011

I've been revamping my rune pages, and for yellow I'm torn between AP/level and MRegen/level runes. So is 16.2 AP at 18 > than 11 mana per 5 at 18?

SynergyDreamer

12-07-2011

If you usually go Tear of the Goddess, then just get the AP. If not then that Mana Regen will help..

Nexus Crawler

12-07-2011

It depends on the champ. Some champs need sustain more while others don't and can be fully functional with just a dorans ring. Generally speaking if you're having Mana problems after say level 3-4 then Scaling MP would be better. If you're not having mana problems then extra AP is probably the way to go.

Seelyon

12-08-2011

Mana Regeneration Per Level, saves you wasted an item slot on an archangel staff. Its all the regen you need.

http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-rune-pages-guide