Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borygmos

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
(Q) Conjuring Roots - Target an enemy to spawn thorny roots in between his feet. This causes him to be immobilized for 1 / 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2.00 seconds. Additionally the rooted target takes 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 (+0.3 AP) magic damage every 0.25 seconds.
im going ap and im going to two shot ppl with just Q... even with tenacity it ends up ticking 5ish times? and thats 1.5 ap ratio between the combined ticks... not to mention its 2.4 ap ratio if they dont get tenacity (maybe itll lose a tick somewhere between start up and end but still you see the point)

going to hold back my vote... lemme know when thers "id love another support but not this one" option

Panera Bread

12-07-2011

I enjoy an earth element nature type of champion. Her outfit should be covered in leaves and vines.

HiddenHope

12-07-2011

bump

Fredmonroe

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
He can double-bomb, though, which is certainly better than this poor gal could do.

Plus that move is an AoE safe-farm move and he has that nice sprint for escape.
Comparing two champions with completely different kits is utterly fallacious....

Consider this - While Zilean will do more damage with a double bomb in the lane, the amount of mana it takes to do this is huge. He also has to use all his moves to revolve around this.

Flora only needs to use her roots to harass, the roots will allow her to escape, then she has 2 moves to sustain herself with. Try to constantly harass her while her damaging spell is on CD? Lol! Her passive and her armor and mr gains will deny your damage.... Then she'll sustain it back.

Obviously without specific mana costs and cooldowns it would be hard to tell, but atleast I think i'm judging fairly what she would be able to do. Which is harass like a beast and be an unmovable wall in the lane.

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

cool idea but imagine if she went AP with an aegis and ran the heal summoner spell. she would give good tenacity, resistances, extremely high heal on her W and a 2 second snare is a morgana dark binding that never misses.
it seems like that would be the #1 support, ever.

Quirknessity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
30 Tenacity really isn't that OP and the cleanse isn't super OP either, considering it's unlikely to be cleansing more than one or two people.
It's the combination of the two I'm worried about. AoE 30 tenacity pretty much says that Merc Treads on your Champs would only give you the MR. Note that while it's true, a CC would normally only hit 1-2 people, multiple cc can be thrown out. 30 Tenacity on its own is fine. As an Aura, really really strong. It also takes a lot of danger out of fighting in confined spaces like the Jungle. You're always going to have a distinct advantage with the ult.

The issue I have is that there are many 'Just CC them' Champions, and having them get both Cleanse and Tenacity on a Support would open up a LOT of doors. (Like most people, Trynd comes to mind here. Self-Cleanse + This = Anti CC Sword to the Face)

Also, would it be too much to ask if you'd take a look at my thread? I'd love some opinions.

SeeFour

12-07-2011

I want a support from noxus v_v

but this is cool too

vulpixel

12-07-2011

The only problem I see is, too good. She has EVERYTHING

Heal, Mana give, CC, aoe cleanse and speed buff. Its the best from every single support all in one. Other than being OP, sounds good. Numbers could fix things I guess. But they would have to be low to allow so much utility.

Andros Goven

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoNRivaS View Post
I haven't done the math yet, so I don't really know if she's OP yet.
What about cooldown times? That'd help.
I also like Flora better than Fauna.

Pffft! It's all about Merriwether!

OpticalShadow

12-07-2011

her ult seems somewhat weak, compared tothe rest of her kit.but overall i really like her, and would be an insta buy for me